Nazakaat|🀄️| 2

*When spring is coming* ~Ever yearning~

"Sir, the Chaudhuris are creating ruckus in Peshawar

"Sir, the Chaudhuris are creating ruckus in Peshawar. That man won't back down after the of his affairs leaked out. That crazy old hag is behind us like a leech." Adam Ali, the PA of the prime minister of Islamabad said. A slight dramatic tone as he tried not to ramble about that old princess.

Arsalan's eyes didn't left the screen as he continued typing in his computer. His study was spacious and enormous but he couldn't understand why this man would choose to stand beside him out of all the remaining spaces and give audition for the next kon banega is mahine ka desi aunty show.

"Sir, Mujhe andhero se daar lagta hai, can I turn on the lights?" He asked, his brown bambi like eyes full of expectations as he stared at the man sitting on his chair nonchalantly,working. The room was murky and scary, but not more than the owner.But seeing a jinn was definitely not on his to do list for today so he decided to give his destiny a shot.

He waited for a few moment before his posture turned full of disappointment. Thinking of reasons why would Allah punish him like this by giving this man baby an access to his life.

The man in question sulked pushing back the thick frame back on his nose which kept on slipping away. Even a mosquito would get a sound reaction but him. He doesn't even hope for a response anymore.

"Ah, I'll take that as a no. How silly of me to expect a little sympathy." From this jallad.

Arsalan merely shifted and the man standing turned stiff. Shoot!! Was he going to lose his job today?! Did he said anything out of line?! Was he going to do all the field works again?!

"S-sir-"

"Mr. Ali?" Arsalan signed. He stopped typing, taking off the glasses he wears only when working, he leaned back against the chair throwing one feet on top of his other thigh. He looked up straight at him. The blue light coming from his laptop made him look majestic. Even Ali was dumbfounded for a second before he muttered an Astagfirullah and stopped ogling at the handsome man before him.

Who would even so much as glance at me if a male like him exists? He's everything a girl would want in her life partner.

"Ji sir?!"

"I want the details of herman project. Send me an email I will review later. And as far as those men are concerned, don't worry. They won't and can't as much as give my party a scratch to begin with. My family is out of the question. Stop rambling useless stuff and get out of this place. You are dismissed." He utter in the calmest voice and turned back to resume his work.

Ali stood there for a couple of seconds and then brushing away the insult he threw smartly knowing it was actually him who was scared those big men will do something to him, he nodded and ran out. Maybe working with him for 6 years has forced even his boss to admit that Adam Ali is a scared little puppy who will run away as soon as he detects anything close to danger. And the smart man knew what he was talking about when he said the danger part.