Chapter 3

Third P.O.V.

"We lost Ivory," Letty says as she and Jah walk into the hideout. "He's gone." 

"Thanks," Owen says as he barely looks up from the files he got from the call he made.

"That's it?" Letty asks him with a unbelievable look.

"If Ivory's dead, he made a mistake," Owen tells her before looking at her. "If you make a mistake, you pay the price." Letty lets out a sarcastic chuckle as she looks around.

"That's great eulogy, Shaw." Letty says sarcastically. "Are you going to give the same speech to the rest of us when we go out?" Letty walks away before she starts working on her car.

Owen follows after her a few seconds later after looking around at the team, who all had their heads down.

"You're the last one I'd pegged to be sentimental," Owen says as he walks closer to her. "I like you, Letty. I dare say even feel a certain warmth towards you. When I saw you in the hospital, I said to myself." Owen moves some of Letty's hair from her face, causing her to tense up. "This girl is a gift. She can blend in and talk her way out of anything." Letty finally looks up at Owen. "What I'm saying is, I would hate to see you make a mistake." Letty slightly glares at Owen before moving her tools.

"I'm going to get some air." Letty told him as she put the tools away before closing her hood. And driving away.

Owen goes back inside to read more of the files that intrigued him. But Madison's file intrigued him more.

"What the hell happened?" Brian asks as Roman, Riley, Josie, Han and Gisele slowly walked back in.

"We met Dom's girlfriend," Riley answers as she walks over to Hobbs. "She's lovely." 

"Are you all right?" Hobbs/Madison ask their respective person.

"Yeah." Riley answered Hobbs.

"I'm fine. Just got grazed a little." Josie said.

"Is that why I smelt blood when you got closer?" Madison asks.

"Probably." Josie answered as Madison cleaned the wound before they turned back to the group.

"Tej, Maddie, what have you got?" Footage, CCTV? Talk to me." Hobbs says he turns to Tej and Madison.

"We just went through all of it," Tej tells him. "Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down." 

"Like all the time. It probably means he has someone working on the inside." Madison said and Hobbs nodded agreeing with both of them.

"That's a hell of a coincidence," Hobbs says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest. "All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll." 

"What is that?" Tej asks as he walks over to Han, who had laid the harpoon gun on the table.

"This is a new toy for you," Han answered him.

"So, what happened?" Dom asks as he looks around at the team.

Madison and Josie were still sitting at the computers talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place," Han answers him.

"But we got something big," Gisele says as she walks over with a cellphone in her hand.

Madison and Josie both looked up intrigued.

"What?" Dom asks her.

"Braga," Gisele answers causing Dom to look at Brian. "He's working with Shaw."