Chapter 9

Third P.O.V.

It's been a few days and it was Christmas day. Madison had found out that her mother and Bella's father had gotten together. Madison felt weird about it at first but got over it. Dom and the team had sent presents to Madison and her siblings which she was grateful for. They were sitting in Charlie's house. Owen and Madison sat on one of the chairs but Madison was sitting on Owen's chair. This was the first time Bella, Edward, Charlie, Jacob and Resnemee had met him since Madison liked to keep Owen close to her.

"Who's that?" Bella whispered to Seth and Leah.

"That's Owen, Maddie's imprint." Seth said.

That's when everyone heard a knock on the door. Madison, Owen, Seth, Leah and Sue knew who exactly it was. Sue went to get to the door since she knew who it was. Everyone heard talking and soon Sue walked back in with Magdalene and Deckard.

"And that's Owen's family. His mother, Magdalene but her friends call her, Queenie and that's his brother, Deckard." Leah spoke to Edward and Bella.

"We've brought presents!!" Magdalene says happily.

She hands the presents out to everyone and handed a little small present to Renesmee who took it from her. Everyone opened the presents and all gasp. Because Magdalene had gotten everyone expensive presents.

"Ma, you didn't have to do that." Owen told his mother.

Bella, Edward, Charlie, Jacob and Renesmee all noticed how he had a British accent.

"Well, we might become family someday. So why not get on everyone's good side. Now where's the tea?" Magdalene asks.

Everyone chuckled before Sue grabbed the tea she had made earlier and handed it to Magdalene. Soon everyone looked at Renesmee to see her opening the present Magdalene had given her. She gasped because it was a very expensive necklace along with a bracelet.

"Ma!!" Owen, Madison and Deckard almost exclaimed together.

"What, she's a young girl and she deserves to be spoiled." Magdalene said and just shrugged. "Make sure you wear that necklace for fancy events. And there is a tracker on the bracelet so your parents know where you are. And our family has enemies so when they see that necklace they know not to mess with you"

"She's joking." Madison whispered to Bella and Edward.

Madison looks at Jacob, Leah and Seth.

"No, she's not." Madison mouthed to the three of them.