IX~Roof conversation 2~

If you like the story
         Please vote!♡
|
|
|
Vanitas and Noé POV

As soon as the girls left Vanitas felt overwhelmed
He could not stand being in the room anymore,as many things came rushing in his head. He felt suffocated

He wants to go on the roof huh?
Noé thought as Vanitas jumped out the window in a blink of an eye

"Wait I'm coming as well" the vampire said rushing over to his friend bringing his jacket along

Vanitas sat down and admired the sky. The sun was almost down,it won't take long until the moon will appear.

"You really need to wear your jacket,it's cold right now"
Noé gave him the jacket and took a seat next to him.

(Vanitas)"Do you really believe those two girls? Do you actually think they are from the future?"
(Noé)"I don't see why they would lie about that,and that photo was more than proof that you and Jean-"

Noé stopped talking as he saw the look on Vanitas's face. Where has he seen this face before?
In the catacombs

(Noé)"come on"
(Vanitas)"what?"
(Noé)"something is clearly wrong,what's bothering you this time?"

Noe playfully nudged him in the shoulder as a sign of comfort. That made Vanitas smile

"It's just that it seems so...unrealistic" Vanitas said lifting his head upwards
Time travel? That sounds ridiculous

"What? The fact that our daughters are here? Or that Jeanne's tolerance of you is greater than you've expected?"

"WOULD YOU QUIT IT?" Vanitas threw his head back laughing giving Noe's head a tiny slap
After a few moments of silence Vanitas answered his questions

(Vanitas)"I didn't even think that time travel is a thing,I thought it was just something foolish that was present only in books"
(Noé)"then how do you explain those two?"

(Vanitas)"I don't know but I'm sure there's a whole story behind...as you can see they didn't want to share anything more with us today,so I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow"

(Noé)"I have a feeling that we're not gonna be able to sleep tonight"
Noé turned his head to look at Vanitas
"AND I ALSO THINK THAT IF WE DO FALL ASLEEP,YOUR DAUGHTER IS NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR US. REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE I KNOW!"

"YOU LITTLE..."
Vanitas wanted to scold him but he ended up nodding instead. Because Noé may be right

(Noé)"Speaking of... how was your date with Jeanne?"
(Vanitas)"you saw that?" He said surprised.
(Noé)"I'm not stupid,I saw the both of you this morning.
When I realised that you guys disappeared together,I took it upon myself to distract Lucas as much as possible"

Wow
That's very thoughtful of him
"Mhm...thanks for that" Vanitas mumbled not wanting to get into the details if his date.

For a while the two of them just stood there admiring the sunset
They were still in shock about this time travel incident,but they had so many things to discuss about that they didn't even know where to start.

Vanitas sucked in a breath,and asked Noé the question that has been on his mind the moment he saw his daughter.

(Vanitas)"Do you think I am deserving of a family?"
(Noé)"What?"
(Vanitas)"I don't...I don't see myself as a good partner for Jeanne...Let alone a father"
Vanitas laughed bitterly

"Me? A good father? How can I give that child happiness? Children mind you! Hah! I'm not even competent to stand up against Ruthven, how will I ever protect them? How and why did even Jeanne end up falling in love with me? I am not deserving of such things,after all I-"