XIII~A mother's concern~

If you like the story
         Please vote!♡
|
|
|
"Tricked?"
After hearing Roland's statement Louisa started to feel nauseous.
Why...why does this sound familiar?

She could've sworn she heard him say this before. But how and when?
This can't be good...

"We got played didn't we?"
Jenny said in a low tone.
"How can we get home? There's gotta be a way to put the machine in funcion,right?"

(Olivier)"We'll figure it out ,just...just give us a little more time"
(Jenny)"THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE CANT GIVE AT THE MOMENT I'M AFRAID?"

(Louisa)"Roland...if you dont know how to send us back, tell us everything you know about time travel and magic stones that could come in handy!"

(Roland)"Hm..The only sure way  is by finding the other person who used the machine. "

(Olivier)"And,how are we supposed to do that? We don't know the identity of this person or when and where they traveled!"

(Noé)"is there really no other way to use the machine without the other Sardius stone?"

Roland remained silent deep in tought trying to recall where exactly he heard about this sort of thing
"I think we should start off by doing some more resea-"

Roland stopped speaking when he heard  a loud sound coming from outside the room.

Footsteps

"Footsteps??"
Noé crouched down next to Louisa and blew out the lights.

"What was that? I thought you two idiots said this place was hidden!HIDDEN!" Vanitas whispered angrily at the paladins

(Roland)"it is! No one is supposed to know about this place!"
(Vanitas)"Well obviously it wasn't secret enough!"

Having enough of running in circles he grabbed Jenny's hand.
(Vanitas)"Roland open up this place,we're getting out of here"
(Roland)"Wait a second!"

Roland rushed over to the bookshelfs and got 2 other books
(Roland)"I'm going to try my best and find a way to send you both back! In the meantime try to find as much information about this as possible!"

"But what if you don't ..."Louisa mumbled under her breath thinking Roland didn't hear her. But he heard her alright.

"I won't rest until I find the alternative solution,I've heard about that method before!I just have to find it." He tried to calm them with a tiny smile

"SHH quiet down!"
Olivier slowly opened the door to check for any movement
(Olivier)"It's all clear."

Before letting them leave he gave Noé  and Vanitas a reassuring tap on the shoulder.

"So it's settled then. We shall stay in touch.Now hurry up and go!"

And with that they all rushed trought the hidden path that leads to the opening under the bridge...
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Meanwhile in the future]

(Jeanne)"THEY WENT OFF TO WHAT?"
"I'M SO SORRY!"Lucas said not knowing how to calm her down

(Domi)"YOU LET THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT FOR A MINUTE AND THEY DISSAPPEAR!?"
(Jeanne)"How did they flee so fast?"

(Lucas)"Well..."
*flashback*

"Okay,you two stay put,we will head off to the church after I finish some business with one of my men. We'll go on this "mission" TOGETHER! is that clear?"

The girls nodded.

"Good, I don't want you two to get into trouble again." and with that Lucas walked off leaving them in his office.