Part 1

Authors pov

Jeon y/n.Works as a stylist under Bighit Entertainment, Min Yoongi's stylist.She is working here for 2-3 months. She always minds her own business as if she does not know how to speak.Everyone seemed surprised by her behaviour as she is unlike other stylists and staffs. She barely speak and always on her own world.

End of pov

Y/n's pov
Today was outdoor shooting of BTS. I was standing in a corner not looking at the shooting but looking at somewhere else, a bunch of doctors. I was looking at them blankly as past memories were hovering over my mind. I was so lost that I didn't notice Min Suga Sir was calling me.

End of pov
Yoongi: 𝐘/𝐧.....𝐲/𝐧.
Y/n: *𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝* 𝐇𝐮𝐡!
Yoongi: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭?
Y/n: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.....𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩.𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭. (𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜)

(y/n was fixing his makeup when others came and sit beside yoongi)

Taehyung: 𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡...𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
Jimin: 𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Others just nodded.

y/n: 𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.

Everyone looked at her surprisingly. She is talking. Miracle!!

y/n: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?
Bts: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
Y/n: *𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞* 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

She was doing Suga's makeup emotionlessly.
After a few moment,,,
y/n: 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞. *𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭*

Suga Pov
She is working as my stylist for 2-3 months.But she barely speak.And we were shocked that she spoke that much.I am sure she was never like this. Sometimes situation made us someone that we aren't. Something definitely bad happened with her.
End of pov

(Author: I feel its really short...i will try to make it better in next part. Hope you enjoyed it. Ilysm <3 )