Part 4

Previously,

Jin: What's the matter with your father?

Continued..

Y/n: After mom's death, he became a workaholic. We didn't complain about it because we knew he loved mom a lot. But after Eric's death, he seemed unaffected. A week after Eric's death, I saw a woman in our house. Dad said she was his wife. I was shocked and hurt at the same time. It's not like that I was against him marrying someone but he could at least tell me. We had an argument and in between that, he slapped me. That day I left the house and came here.

Hobi: Are you feeling better now?

Y/n: Quite better and yeah, one more thing.

Jungkook: What? (Curiously)

Y/n: My name is y/n Johnson, not Jeon y/n. I prefer to use Jeon y/n as I don't want to use my father's one.

Hobi: No worries, you have us. *Sunshine smile*

Y/n: *smiles genuinely* I should leave now. It's getting late. *Looking at her watch*

Jin: It's too late now. Just go and take rest in the guest room. You can go tomorrow.

Y/n: But...

Namjoon: No buts...Go.

They went to their respective rooms. Y/n couldn't protest against them, so she gave up and went towards the guest room.

Y/n's pov

I was in the room lying on the bed but couldn't sleep. I thought of scrolling social media. I was searching for my phone but couldn't find. I remembered that maybe I forgot my phone in Yoongi's room. I went towards Yoongi's room and knocked at the door.

Yoongi: Who is it?

Y/n: It's me, y/n.

After a moment, the door opened.

Yoongi: What is it?

Y/n: Actually I maybe forgot my phone here.

Yoongi: Okay let me check. Come inside.

After sometime of searching, he found the phone and gave it to me. I was about to leave when he pulled me and kissed me. He was kissing me like there is no tomorrow. I was shocked. I didn't react or kissed back but I didn't stop him either. Isn't it wrong? Then why am I not stopping him? Why this feels so good? I don't know why but I had submitted myself to him.

End of Pov

Author's pov

Y/n also started to kiss him back. After a few minutes, they pulled out in want of air.

Yoongi: Be mine....tonight.

Y/n didn't say anything. She gestured him to continue. Yoongi picked her up and placed her in bed. He hovered over her kissing her desperately, hungrily. He took off her shirt and ripped off her bra. He was looking at her bare chest while y/n was turning into red. Yoongi sucked her one breast while playing with another. He put her pants down along with panties.

Yoongi: Spread your leg wide for daddy, baby girl. 💦

She obeyed him. Yoongi stared at her wet pussy while she looked away blushing.

Y/n: Stop staring and just fuck me already.

Yoongi: Impatient, huh! *Smirks*

Y/n: *blushes*

Without any warning, Yoongi put his length into yn's wet core and started to thrust harder.

Y/n: Ahhh...Yoongi...It hurts.

Tears were falling down from her eyes as it was hurting so much as it was her first time. But at first, not understanding that Yoongi went even faster and harder. But hearing her sobs, he slowed down to give her the time to adjust herself.

Y/n: Ahh...fuck...daddy...

After sometime, he went faster when he got the feeling that she was getting used to the speed. She was moaning in a mess as with time, the pain became pleasure.

Y/n: Fuck...I am close....Daddy I wanna cum.

Yoongi gestured her to let it out. With that they both cummed. Yoongi was resting his head on yn's neck while still staying inside her. Yn was caressing Yoongi's hair and playing with that.

Y/n: *slightly smiling* We were so loud maybe they heard us.

Suga looked at yn's eyes and kissed her lips.

Yoongi: Don't worry. The room is sound proof.

Yoongi pulled out himself and layed beside her covering their bodies with blanket. Yoongi pulled her closer and snuggled his head on yn's neck.

Yoongi: What now?

Y/n: Nothing. I will just forget thinking it as a one night stand.

Yoongi: What did you say? *Angry tone*

Y/n: One night stand! *Confused*

Yoongi: *hovered over her* You think I did it with you just for fun?

Y/n: *No response*

Yoongi: *looking into her eyes* I did it with you because I love you, not for any sexual desires or fun. I love you. I really do. I know I kind of forced you to do it, but it just I couldn't control myself and you took it as one night stand!

Y/n: Yoongi I.....

Yoongi: Wear your clothes. I will drop you home.

Y/n: Yoongi-

Yoongi: WEAR YOUR CLOTHES. *Shouting* *cold tone*

Yn wore her clothes and Yoongi dropped her home. There were pin drop silence in the car. They were feeling many emotions but couldn't express it.

Words count : 869