Part 2

Next Day,

BTS was going to shooting spot. Y/n was going there in BTS's car. Don't know maybe y/n's mysterious behaviour caught their attention. At a certain point,the car stopped because there was a lot of people in the middle of the road which caused jam. They came out of the car to check what's happening there.The driver went to check. After some time,,,,

Driver: 𝑺𝒊𝒓, 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅.

Hearing the word 'accident' y/n started sweating and breathing heavily. She started panicking and after a few moment she collasped. She was about to fall in the ground but yoongi caught her in his arms.

                    *Time Skip*

y/n: 𝑬𝒓𝒊𝒄........(𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈)

                     Suga Pov
We were in our house waiting for y/n to regain conscious. After a few moment, she wokeup shouting.....

y/n: 𝑬𝒓𝒊𝒄........

Eric....!!!! I saw a tattoo earlier on her wrist of this name. Could be her boyfriend or ex boyfriend. I don't know why but thinking of her boyfriend, I felt sad.
                   End of Pov

                  Y/n Pov
I woke up shouting as I remembered those horrible memories again. After waking up, I saw an unknown room and seven men I mean BTS infront of me. I calmed myself as possible. Then I spoke...
                End of Pov

y/n: Where am I? You guys have shooting. Why are you guys here till now? I am fine. Its just panick attack. I am used to it. Go back to......(cut by yoongi kissing her)

Yoongi: *pulls out* I am sorry for kissing you like this but you talk too much. Will you shut up and let us speak??

(Everyone got startled by yoongi's sudden action. But they managed to act as if nothing happened and y/n was still processing the things)

                  Y/n Pov
I was talking but my words got cut by yoongi kissing me. I was still processing that because it was my first kiss and he took it without any warning. The kiss was feeling good tho. I was smiling internally. Wait,,,,,what..!!!! I was smiling after two freaking years even though internally.
                End of pov

(Okay.....I will update the next part soon. Right now I am hella hungry. Love and take care.----A/n)