013 | Party

j i s o o

"Are you alright right now, Unnie?" Chae asked as she entered their room, locking it. It's already late in the afternoon and I'm here resting on the bed while reading a novel. I looked up to her direction and saw that she's holding two bags. Chae put it down on the table and take out the food. "I got hungry so I bought food."

I only nodded with a mischievous smile forming on my face. She probably noticed my silence as she turned her attention towards me. "You're pretty silent."

"I'm pretty." I winked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, right." She finished setting up the table and sat down. "Now, come on let's eat. The food here is quite delicious." She said as she took a bite of a sandwich and while chewing, she stared at me. She gulped. "Why are you not coming here?"

I grinned at her cute furrowed eyebrows. I'm still sitting on the bed but put down the book beside me. "I want tea. Spill it, Chaeng."

She pouted but beamed so bright eventually. "Well, we walked together, we ate together, we rode some rides together and that's pretty much it."

I frowned, not satisfied with the story. "I let you two have a moment together and that's it?"

Chae sighed exasperatedly. "I don't even know if he loves me still. I want to be together but does he want to? I'm scared."

I watched her pout while looking at her food and jabbing it with chopsticks. I gave her a fond smile. "But do you want to be together?"

Chaeng tilted her head towards me. "Of course! I am definitely sure. I love him and he's the one I want to marry."

"So why's the hesitation?" I asked as I slowly stood up and went toward the table. Once there, I sat down in front of my adorable, lovestruck dongsaeng.

She suddenly sat right up and looked at me. "You know what, Unnie?"

"What? You realize that you need to keep him in chains by wooing him?" I said as I smirked after eating a piece of Takoyaki.

Chaeng glared at me and made a disgusted face. "Wha-no! I'm going to act recklessly once I saw him again but tonight! Let's have fun and stop moping around!"

"I'm not moping, you are." I blinked cutely at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever! I was actually invited to the party later! You know our senior, Kim Taeyon-sunbaenim? From college?" I nodded. "I saw her and invited us to her anniversary of her business tonight!"

"Wow, but we don't have dresses for that kind of party though...?"

"BEFORE I met her, but NOW, we do! I actually declined the invitation, Unnie, with that excuse. What do you think of me? Always agreeing with invites?"

"Yep."

"That's righ—how dare!" She glared at me, crossing her arms. I only laughed at her antics. "Okay, continuing." She's still glaring at me. "She insisted and gave us the dresses!"

"Us? How does she know—"

"I told her of course, Unnie, zuh. Anyway, she said it will be delivered to our room." She grinned while clasping her hands. "This is going to be fun!"

I beamed at her enthusiasm. Yes, it's gonna be fun. Our senior, Kim Taeyeon - sunbaenim is known for her fun parties even though it was strictly business. I might as well get drunk tonight and have fun (but too drunk though. Scary).

| ~ |

The time of party has come. The dresses are fitted to our bodies. Too fit. But it's so elegant. I grew to love it. Chae and I are walking to the event area side by side and I glanced at her dress. She's rocking that purple long dress that accentuated both her figure and her style. It has straight neckline with thin straps that continues on her back, creating a crisscross design and displaying her back. Floral designs flowed from top fading to the bottom of the skirt which falls directly to the floor.