017 | Unveiled

017 | Unveiled

Warning: Implied Violence.

n o o n e

Once upon a time, three men decided to build their own business empire. One was blessed with charisma that helps forming relationships, one excelled on records and finances, and one has knowledge and heart to put the work in progress. Years passed by and they succeeded. They made the historical PYK Group that constitutes the name of Park, Yang and Kim.

The three worked well. Their work is honest and the result of their blood, sweat and tears. Money came in and out, making their life lax and luxurious.

With established businesses, they each found their significant others and formed families.

Park with blessed charisma had a son.

Yang with the heart of gold had a daughter.

Kim who excels on data had a son.

They have happy families. All is well until one fell into temptation.

Kim was consumed by the greed of the world. He wants to have every penny in the world, every woman in his arms, and every company in his control.

The other two obviously did not agree with his sinister ways. Especially that Kim got tangled with the Underworld groups. Kim used his force in Underworld to snatch the PYK group from the other two.

Yang and Park would not give it to him without a fight. And thus, a war began.

Park used his charisma to gather allies to help them win over the shares and control of PYK Group. Fortunately, other companies help them but they were not enough. Kim with Underworld under his hand is much more powerful and stronger.

Yang struggled as the two clash over and over again. With the heart of gold, he wants them to be allies once again. However, that would never be possible. Kim was not the old Kim anymore. All he could see is greedy and evil Kim.

Yang had seen the cruelty of the war between Park and Kim. Companies have gone bankrupt and underworld gained more power. Death surrounded both groups as guns and knives was used to kill.

The government was oblivious to what's happening as it was covered by none other than Kim. He holds the corrupt official's data and blackmailed them to not speak of what's happening.

Besides, Kim is dangerous with all of the data in his hands. He holds all of the records and finances.

That's why Yang came to a solution. He has the knowledge that the other two do not have. A will. It was only a backup plan just in case one of them fell into the depths of gambling. He was sure relieved he thought of this before everything else.

It seemed both Park and Kim have forgotten about the will at that moment. It was completed and legal. They all signed it and have a lawyer organized it before they had prospered.

Yang with his crying heart hid the will.

However, Kim had found out what Yang has done. Furthermore, Kim's anger intensified as his son was killed during the war.

Yang has no other choice. He left the country to hide his family and only daughter.

But Kim was persistent. Kim left a huge injury on Park that made Yang came out from his hiding hole.

Still, Park was the most charismatic out of them and somehow got himself and Yang escaped.

Park and Yang carefully planned their execution of Kim's group. And they won. But tragedy happened.

With the last of his strength, Kim did not concede. His anger was not satisfied. He called for Yang to ask for forgiveness. Yang having his golden heart fulfilled Kim's wishes but he did not expect to be betray once again.

Kim threatened him and forcibly asked for the will. Yang is hurt but stayed strong. For the better future, he decided to shut his mouth. With that last moment, Kim pulled the trigger on Yang's heart killing him slowly but surely.

"You're my friend Kim no matter what but Park is also my friend. And... No matter, greed will never set you free." Yang breathed his final moments.

When Park came into the scene, he was too late. Yang was already dead. Beside him was anger-stricken Kim.

Park was about to shout when Kim smiled at him evilly. "Goodbye." And Kim shot himself in front of him.

From that on, PYK Group was no more and Park was left cleaning up the mess.

"Tragic..." Chaeyoung whispered as she leaned on Jaehyun for support who put his arms around her and pat her shoulder.

They were sitting on the side of the room. They were with the others. Chaeyoung's parents, Jisoo's mom, Jisoo, and Yuta.

"Yeah..." Jisoo nodded. "But what are we doing here, mom?" With everything said, Jisoo still does not know what she and her mom have to do with the scenario.

Chaeyoung's parents and Jisoo's mom looked at each other and have an internal conversation. Chaeyoung was observing them and Jisoo only watched them. Jaehyun who was beside Chaeyoung was only there to support her while Yuta was guarding the door.

Finally, Jisoo's mom looked at Jisoo. "Sweetie, my father is Yang."

Jisoo furrowed her brows, still not getting it. Then a realization happened and her eyes widened in shock.

"What?" She looked at Chaeyoung for support but the lady was as shocked as her.

"Yang hid his family yes. He did well actually. Father did a good job." Jisoo's mom was tearful. Chaeyoung's mom came over to hug her.

"Oh my, so you're already acquainted before we met?" Chaeyoung sit up straight and asked.

The two moms nodded.

"Daebak." Chaeyoung sat beside her Jisoo-unnie and hugged her sideways. "We're destined to be together Unnie."

Jisoo put a finger on her mouth and hiss a weak shh. She then turned to their mothers. "Is that why... we're in this situation?"

"Yes and no." Chaeyoung's father answered. All of the attention was on him except Yuta was leaning beside a door. He would rather use his ears to listen than eyes. "No, because Bangtan want Kim Taeyeon and you're just in the wrong place and wrong time. And yes, because someone from the Kim's lineage was executing his revenge."

Caheyoung frowned. "But you said, his son died?"

"That's what we thought too." Jisoo's mom spoke. "However, I saw him. He looked so much like..." She paused. "...Uncle Kim that I couldn't forget about it. He looks so much like the one who killed father." She hissed but Chaeyoung's mom hugged her. "And the last time I saw him was I think when you are in early college days. That's why I informed the Parks about it."

"No wonder you look awfully close, mom." Jisoo smiled looking at their moms. She stood up and Chaeyoung followed too. The ladies hugged each other in comfortable silence. "And no worries, everything will be fine."

Jisoo's mom held Jisoo's cheek. "And that heart of yours remind me of father. I'm so glad you're safe."

And they held each other once again while the gentlemen watch them fondly.

| ~ |

Published on August 04, 2022

| ~ |

The romance will come. I promise. T___T