♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

My driver pulled up outside Kennedy's house and climbed out of the car, I was full of excited nerves! Today was the start of tour and I could not wait. I was so ecstatic to meet all of my fans.
My book is officially being published in book stores and online but people could buy it on my tour and get signed copies so I was overwhelmed with excitement. People were going to be reading the conclusion to such a huge series in less than 24 hours and my god- my anxiety was sky rocketing. I feel like, with the conclusion I have given, it's going to be a tough one for my readers, particulally my emotional readers but I was still so excited.
I knocked on the front door and waited for an answer. It was still early in the morning and the sun was just rising, creating the most beautiful colours in the sky. I was so entranced by the sky, I didn't realise when the door opened.
"Hey Lia," Annie said in a morning voice. I'd never seen her in the morning, I felt like I was intruding.
"Hiya, is she ready?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets, trying to hide my awkwardness.
"Erm, not quite. Do you have time to come in?" She asked, leaning out of the door and spotting the driver waiting. I smiled and nodded.
"I came earlier just in case. I know what she's like," I chuckled gently and she stepped back, allowing me into the house.
"She's in her bedroom and I tried to get her up and help her but - I think she's nervous. She's being all hectic and panicked and it's not like her at all. Do you think you can talk her down?" Annie said, worry clear in her tone and expression. She walked me through the house and I pouted.
"She's really worried?"
"I think so. Just look," she sighed and swung open Kennedy's door after knocking gently. Her room was in a state- a complete and utter state. I've been to Kennedy's house a few times since the first time and it had always been pristine but this - I couldn't see the floor. Ken was on her bed, looking at me like a deer in headlights. I smiled at her slightly, sympathetically but she just burst into tears. It felt like she shot me directly in the chest but I moved into action. I'd seen her winge and whine but never really cry- not like this! She's had panic attacks but this was pure and utter fear.
I pushed through her clothes, trying not to stand on too much as I had shoes on and as soon as I reached her I pulled her into my chest.
"I- I can-" she tried to speak but I held her, shaking my head.
"shh baby, it's okay," I reassured her. I picked her up and set myself on the bed, sitting her on my lap. I rocked us and tried to calm her hdown.
"Come on love, deep breaths," I said to her softly, stroking her head.
"mama," she whined, clinging to me. I sighed and kissed her head.
"Mama's here," I whispered, rocking her more and holding her even closer to me.
"What can I do to help?" Annie asked softly, standing by the door.
"Pack?" I suggested, looking at the mess on her floor.
"Sure," she smiled, feeling better for helping.

In my arms, softly rocking her, it didn't take Ken long to calm down. She sat up in my lap and looked at me with her sad little eyes and I pouted. I put some hair behind her ear and kissed her gently.
"What's going on?"
"I'm so scared," she muttered, lowering her eyes. She took hold of my necklace and began fiddling with it.
"About what baby girl?"
"People are going to know you. They're going to know that we are together and then people will know me and try to get hold of me and what if I'm in danger? Whaat if people are jealous I have you and they dont? Will people know I'm a little. I dont' want the whole world to know that," she whimpered and god her little hands were shaking and I just wanted to never let her go.
"First of all, I have three security guards who will be travelling with us. We will get extra security at the hotels, we will get even more at the stores and meets and greets. Second, your identity can be protected if that's what you want. We can get you hats, hoods, any of that stuff. And! No one is going to know you're little. You don't have to be up front and personal with any of the fans, you can stay out of the way the whole time. I promise you princess, you're more than safe and I wouldn't ever, ever, put you in an danger. If anything, I'm going to keep you more safe than me," I said, reassuring her. I took hold of her shaking hands and kissed the back of them. She sighed, more of a relief and fell into me.
"Thank you."