♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Collaboration with Watching Her with my bestie!  WrittenByJadey
°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

As the night went on, the girls were having a whale of a time. We ate dinner and for the first time since her dad died, Kennedy ate it all with no fuss and even had dessert. It was brilliant to see and I knew I had to let Kennedy and Perrie hang out more! They were incredible friends. Jade, Leigh and I sat on the sofa whilst the girls were on the floor with the teddies, having a late night picnic when Leigh announced it was Perrie's bedtime which also meant Kennedy's. Although they were having a sleepover and super excited to sleep over, I didn't expect Ken to sleep with Perrie. She'd been so clingy to me since the incident, especially at night with her bad dreams so I just hoped and prayed we could work together for it all to be okay.

"I'm going to take Perrie upstairs just to get her nursed and changed so feel free to use the guest room with Ken. Does she want to sleep in the same room as Perrie?" Leigh asked me, standing up near Perrie as Pez slowly put her toys away- Kennedy helping of course.
"Oh Mumma, please!! It no a seepover wifout it!" Perrie chirped up. Leigh gave me a sympathetic smile and I shrugged, looking between the blonde and my baby girl.
"It's up to Kennedy, love," I said. Perrie turned to Ken with a cheesy grin but Kennedy just cowered into herself and then scurried over to me. I saw Perrie pout but Leigh crouched beside her and spoke softly to her. I held Kennedy in my arms.
"Shall we head upstairs to get ready for bed?" I asked her, running fingers through her hair. She nodded and slid her thumb into her mouth. I picked her up on my hip and headed up towards the guest room that Jade showed us earlier that day. I gently threw my baby onto the bed and she giggled loudly before crawling and sitting on her knees with her ankles beside her bottom.

"How are you feeling my little love?" I asked, bending down at the edge of the bed, leaning my arms on the bed. She giggled and leaned forwards on her hands so our faces were close. Her little padded bottom was sticking up in the air and she stuck her tongue out to lick my nose. I scrunched it up and she giggled more.
"I seep over," she muttered.
"You are! You going to go sleep in Perrie's little room?!" I gasped, trying to get her excited but her face fell. She sat up and instantly began fiddling with her hands. I climbed up onto the bed beside her and held her hands in mine, leaning in and kissing her head. "You don't have to. Perrie will understand," I whispered.
"I wan to mama," she grumbled.
"But?"
"But I scared if- what if I has bed dweam, or what ifs my pull up weak all over her bed? What ifs my teddy goes missing? Mama what ifs i scared? OR wakes up an Pewwie goned?" She rambled to me and her sad little eyes looked up at me.
"Princess, mama is just down the hall. Alllll night! If any of them things happen then you can come straight to me. If you have a bad dream, I'm sure Perrie will give you lots of cuddles. We can put a nappy on you for bedtime so a pull-up won't leak. If your teddy goes missing then you can get Perrie to help you or even snuggle up to Pez instead! And if you're scared you can do the same thing. If it's super serious, you just shout for me and I'll come to help you, darling," I replied, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and kissing her head. She snuggled into me and I held her there, silently. Not long later, her little hands gripped my t-shirt and she shot me her hopeful look. I giggled and smiled at her.
"Let's get you changed into your pjs first baby girl."

Not long later, I had my little baby attached to my nipple drinking as noisily as she could. I don't know why she was being such a guzzle guts but my goodness she was necking it down tonight. I ran my fingers through her hair, trying to settle her but she just carried on. I wasn't going to stop her though.

Not long later, there was a light tap at the door.
"It's only me, is everyone decent?" I heard Jade ask. I quickly grabbed a blanket and placed it over my shoulder and baby's face before replying.
She smiled warmly at me as she entered then shut the door gently behind her, offering us the privacy. She sat on the end of the bed and began.

"We don't want either of you to feel pressured into anything first and foremost, you can say no. Leigh and I were thinking about the little ones sleeping in the fort downstairs," she spelt out the last bit, not wanting to get my little Ken too excited! "So they're close but we can sit there until they fall asleep and things? I was just thinking about everyone being comfortable and getting enough sleep. I'm not sure how much of a sleepy Perrie you've seen but she's a whole other world in the morning," she chuckled.

I chuckled in response and looked down at my nursing baby. Her eyes were closed but I brushed my finger against her cheek.
"Baby, do you want to sleep in the special fort downstairs?" I said with as much excitement as I could muster. Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me with excitement. At first she tried to speak but I felt the milk dribble from her mouth - she realised and just nodded instead - still firmly latched.

Later on, we were all downstairs. Jade left Kennedy and I so I could clean her up, make sure she was all sorted and then we headed down. Ken practically ran down the stairs.
Now, the little ones were sat in the fort, giggling happily to themselves about something. Jade, Leigh and I were on the sofas just talking about lots of things - as crazy as it was, it was nice to be talking to people my own mental state about personal things. I enjoyed it a lot.

Perrie slipped out of the fort not long later and snuggled up to her mamas, soaking up their cuddles and kisses. I could see my baby Ken half asleep already laying on the blankets and cushions and I blew her a soft kiss, knowing he had no energy to come and give me a cuddle. I didn't blame her, I was tired too.
Perrie snuggled up behind her then, keeping close to her mamas but she wrapped her arms around my Angel and gently kissed her cheek. A small smile appeared on Kennedy's face as her eyes closed.
"Nigh nigh, I ove woo," Perrie whispered. She grabbed the blanket and pulled it over them both, falling asleep too.