Afraid...

Guys this chapter is very big, I couldn't separate it into two chapters because it wouldn't be good if I separate it, I think you'll even notice why🤓📖

Scene from the previous chapter

Jeff: Where do you think you're running?... There's no one else to bother us or to intrude.... We're alone here in this bedroom and in this house... you'll listen to me until the last consequences of your inhumane act you have done against me.

Continuation

Barcode looking at Jeff looks sideways, looks at his wrist and feeling pain, looks back at Jeff.

Barcode: P'jeff! Let me go... You're hurting me!... You've never been like this to me!...

Jeff furious, squeezes even harder, speaking with rancor.

Jeff: You're right I've never been like this with you.... Barcode turns his head to the side as Jeff brings his face closer to him.... Until the day I found out the shit you did to me..

Barcode turns his head and looks at Jeff again, doing so almost touches Jeff's lips, but Jeff moves his face back a little, looking and hearing Barcode looking and speaking with a lot of pain in the words.

Barcode: I know I hurt you... I swear I never meant to cause both of us all this pain and tension... I wish I could go back in time... Because I knew, I knew it would lead to us here now, in this moment.... I just couldn't stop myself, P'jeff...... I... I love you...!

Jeff listening to these last words, not accepting what he's feeling just looking into Barcode's eyes of pain, grabs Barcode's wrist tightly, pulls him and turns him, throws Barcode impetuously on the bed, quickly Jeff grabs the two wrists together over Barcode's head with one hand, slams the other hand hard on the bed beside Barcode's head, speaking angrily as he turns and throws Barcode onto the bed.

Jeff: Don't say this shit to me... Jeff staring into Barcode's eyes, squeezing he wrists hard so Barcode doesn't escape him... Do you love me?... You must be just kidding with my face!. ..You tricked me...

Barcode got surprised to be pulled and thrown against the bed, stops looking at Jeff while Jeff talks to him, looks up over his head, at the wrists that are grabbed by Jeff, tries to move his hands to try to get free but doesn't manages, Jeff is too strong for him, looks Jeff in Jeff's angry eyes, feeling scared to see Jeff's hateful look.

Jeff furious even more at the thought of Barcode's sister.

Jeff:.... I saw... As soon as I saw her a few minutes ago... Your sister... I saw that you also deceived your sister... She doesn't know anything!... Jeff yells loudly for Barcode.... You also deceived your own sister, Barcode...

Barcode also yells at Jeff as soon as Jeff yells at him.

Barcode : I didn't deceive her... Lowering his voice tone.... She knows that I sent these messages to you.... She just doesn't know the content of the messages, the feelings contained in each of the messages.. She doesn't know about my feelings for you... The day you gave your e-mail... My sister hadn't been interested in you... Barcode letting his tears fall non-stop, his wrists gripped by Jeff. ...She gave me your email and told me to send it on her behalf... She just didn't know I was actually going to do it... Send it without her consent.... But in the end... My sister ended up falling in love with you after she came from the trip..