"𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮" 𝙥𝙩. 1

(a/n: if you're my friend please don't read this book anymore, i will cry, i split this book up into 2 parts because it got super long, trust me it's so worth it)

As you regained conciousness, you felt something, someone's arms tight around you. It's steady breathing and sweet smell made you want to fall back asleep as you buried your face into their chest. You heard shuffling around and one of the arms retract from around you, so you opened your eyes and looked up to see wilbur with his phone angled at you, the sound of a camera click going off.

This quickly woke you up as you angrily reached up for his phone, squirming so you could reach it. He giggled and pulled his arm up, it being way to long for you to reach. You pouted your lips and looked up at him, realising how close your faces were. Your noses were brushing past eachother. The sun through the window was casting down on his face, making for a beautiful yellow-orange glow upon his features as his messy hair fell past his eyes. His eyes reflected the light perfectly as his pretty eyelashes fluttered down when he blinked.

There was a silence before you said "delete that please" to which he whined "whyyy, it's adorable" to which you said "because I asked so," making a fake sad face. The problem was that you were blushing like crazy and your stomach was so full of butterflies it almost hurt. You wanted to just lean in and kiss him.

"Well I don't haveee toooo, I think I'll keep it" he grinned, eyeing between you and your lips. "Ugh" you said, tilting your head up, your chin brushing past his nose as you tried one last attempt to grab his phone, but his arms were just out of reach. You began to squirm upwards towards it, but he kept giggling and keeping a steady grip around your now lower waist. It wasn't until you looked down that you saw your chest was literally in his face. "I'm sorry" you said as you scooted back down to see a reddened face. "It's ok" he said in a softer voice. "So I guess I'm not convincing you to delete it" you sighed as you leaned down to be at eye level with him. You wanted to be this close to him forever.

"I mean, there is a few ways you could convince me" he said as he rolled his bottom lip into his mouth and bit it, the corners of his mouth curving upwards. "Like what?" you said as you grinned. "Well I have a few ideas, but just. Let's say you owe me a favour" he said. "Fine but I'll get you back somehow" you said, narrowing your eyes jokingly.

"Whatever you say" wilbur giggled. There was another silence that fell between the both of you. Wilbur kept looking from your eyes to your lips, staring. He was staring. It made you nervous. You began to unconsciously lean in, and so did he. Your faces were only fragments of time away from eachother as his breath was heavy, it brushing past your lips. He was practically stealing your air, you felt like you were going to faint. Your heart was beating out of your chest, this was all too much but you wanted this so bad. This was it. You were going to kiss him. Your lips lightly brushed past eachother-

"Y/n?" you heard a tired yet familiar soft voice. You quickly backed away and wilbur let you go out of his grip, you stumbling over to Nikki who was curled up on the couch, not seeing you and Wil's shared moment. "Mhm?" you asked, biting your lip, your heart still not recovering.

"What time is it?" Nikki mumbled. You pulled your phone off of the floor and checked it, the bright screen almost burning your eyes. "8am" you said, smiling. "Mm, how did you sleep last night" she said as she turned her face towards you, her face now being shined upon by the sun outside the window just like Wil's face had been. "Actually- uhm. Best sleep of my life" you said, knowing Wil was right behind you. "No nightmares this time?" she said as she squinted open her eyes. "Nope! I've actually been pretty good recently" you smiled, pulling the strands of hair that was drooped over her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"That's great" she said as she yawned, arching her back upwards and stretching her legs. "Do you want breakfast?" she asked softly. "I can make us something, please rest, you seem tired" you said as you kissed her forhead and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. Wil had been really silent, it was unnerving you, but you hadn't had the courage to confront him.