"𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮" 𝙥𝙩. 2

warning: making out 👀

Wilbur returned to you, a heavy silence filling the air as he started walking, you looking down at the ground as you followed next to him, avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry" he abruptly said "I-I don't know why I did that, I'm sorry" he said, he seemed really upset at himself. "It's ok!" you said as you smiled, putting a hand on wilburs shoulder and patting it, then returning it to your side. He smiled to himself and then spoke up again. "Would you be ok if I streamed when we got home-?" "Yeah, no worries" you answered.

Once you got home, you walked inside and he seperated ways with you as he went into a different room, so you just went into his bedroom and sat down on the bed, pulling out your phone. After a bit of scrolling through tiktoks, you heard wilbur call out your name "Y/n?" he called through muffled doors and walls that were in the way of your communication. "Yeah?" you answered back, sitting up. "Could you come here for a sec" he asked. You pulled your pyjama shirt over your swimsuit got up and walked down the hallway towards where he had disappeared.

You opened the door to see wilbur hidden behind a moniter and desk. You assumed he was streaming. You came over by his side, noticing he had changed and his hair was dry now, standing out of what you assumed was his cameras view. "Yeah?" you said. He reached behind your back and guided you over to bend down so you were in view of his camera. "Say hi to everyone!" he chimed, he seemed super happy to show you off. "Oh hi everyone!" you said as you smiled, waving at the camera. "Could you pull that chair over there next to me?" he said as he looked into your eyes.

"Yeah" you said as you walked over and grabbed it, sitting down next to him. You looked over until you found where the chat was to see it wizzing by so fastly that you couldn't read a single message. "What are they saying" you asked, leaning towards him to see the moniter better. "They're saying hello" he giggled, patting your knee with his hand. You laughed "oh" to which a donation sound went off "hi y/n, you're very pretty" the robotic voice said. You went red and wilbur looked over at you, grinning. "They're not wrong" he said as he reached over in your lap and squeezed your hand. He was about to let go when you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers together, sending both of you blushing like crazy.

His warm hand wrapped tightly around yours and he used his thumb to rub figures into your hand as he talked to his chat, though you were only paying attention to him. The way he laughed. The way he smiled. The way he knew how to comfort you and- You were falling for this boy fast. "Y/n?" wilbur asked, taking you out of your thoughts. "Yeah?" you said as you turned your gaze towards him. "Would you like to do a you laugh you loose" he said, smiling like a child who just got ice cream.

"What's that?" you asked as you tilted your head. "It's where we react to videos that chat sends us that appear on the screen and we try not to laugh" he said. "Oh! Yeah sure" you smiled, looking at the screen. Soon enough, videos began to pour through, making you question your ability to keep calm.

"That was almost a laugh y/n" he said as he turned towards you. "I didn't mean-to im sorry" you said, trying to keep in your laughter. Wilbur leaned his face towards you and stared at you, grinning to try to make you laugh. "Don't do this to me" you said as your lips began to shake, trying to hold back a smile. He leaned closer so that your noses were almost touching, making you forget there was a stream and scrunched up his nose, making a funny face. You had lost it, you couldn't not laugh or smile around him. You tilted your head down and pressed it into his chest, laughing "fuck..."

He giggled and lifted your head up with his free hand that wasn't holding yours "you ok? im sorry" he said as he looked down at you. "Yeah, it's ok" you smiled, there was a silence before you pulled your head back up and looked at chat. "Alright then, I guess we lost. That'll be it for the stream, thank you for coming here to hang out everyone" wilbur said as he hit 'end live' on his other screen.