Chapter 1

(A/N Picture of Jessie to the side!)

Liam's P.O.V.

I saw a girl walking home.

She looked hurt. Why was she hurt? Did someone do something to her?

She wore a long sleeve shirt in this 80 degree weather. I slowly followed her home. I found where she lived. It was in a high priced neighborhood, but her house was run-down and not well put together like the other houses around hers. I saw her grab a spare key from underneath a rock. The grey paint was peeling off the house. The front yard was a mess. Why?

Niall's P.O.V.

Where the hell is Liam? He knows that I need food at this time or I won't eat properly during dinner time.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Man, Liam's not back yet and he knows how Niall gets when he doesn't have his before dinner meal/

Harry's P.O.V.

Where did Liam go? I must have slept too long.

Louis' P.O.V.

Where's Liam with all the food?! I'm starving too!

Jessie's P.O.V.

When I was walking home from school I felt like someone was following me. I walking into my house and heard my drunk mother slur 'Hi Jake." "Hello non-motherly figure.' "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT JAKE!" "MY NAME IS JESSIE NOT JAKE! WHO THE FUCK IS JAKE?!' I ran to my room and locked my door. I need to get out of here. I turned on the radio and those fuckers were on it. 'Ugh, get off the radio!" I threw my hands up in the air and turned off their crappy music. They are all jerks. All the things they do for 'Charity' it's just to get more famous. It's all crap that they do. I grabbed some clean clothes and went out for a run.

~~~~~

(A/N) Hi, I'm Christina! I'm 15. I actually love One Direction and writing this will be hard but I need something to start writing off of :)