Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

What happens to us when she tells Simon how mean we are being?!

We have got to stop this.

But they the others won't listen!

"You guys?" I heard Niall speak in a hushed voice.

"Yeah?" Zayn responded.

"We need to be nice to her." Niall answered with.

"Oh so I'm not the only one who thinks that!" I whisper-yelled.

Louis and Liam then spoke up "NO!"

"You guys, think of it this way, what happens to us after she tells Simon what we have been doing to her?" I said.

Liam then spoke again, but alone, "So what. Maybe we just need to clarify that she doesn't need to tell him about the things."

Liam's POV

I had a plan, maybe it wasn't the nicest plan, but it will insure that she doesn't say a word. And what helps is that Simon isn't going to be home for a few days and Jessie starts school tomorrow. So he won't see the damage that we will do to her. 

I turned to Louis and whispered my plan to him.

By the looks of it, he would go along with it so he passed the message to Zayn, who then looked up with a suprised expression and mouthed "Really?" So I shook my head yes. We were gonna do my plan.

I then looked at the softies of our group and sternly told them the plan. Niall agreed immediately, as for Harry, he hesitated to nod his head. But he did.

We had our plan in action, as soon as she walks in the room. 

~~~~~

So you guys, I've decided to sorta change the story line a bit!

hope you guys don't mind!