(1) Better Than Your Girlfriend?

Cliché / AU: 7 minutes in Heaven, High school,  Popular boy x Nerd

Plot Summary: When Oliver gets dragged into the closet with his very-much-taken-and-hot crush during a game of seven minutes in heaven, he doesn't expect anything to happen. Especially because said crush's girlfriend is right outside the door, and didn't look too pleased when the bottle landed on him. So what is he supposed to do when the guy wants to abide by the rules of the game? (Yes, very cliché, what about it.)

❗️TW❗️Underage drinking (in some places)

(Oliver POV)

What in all hells am I doing here?

Now that's an interesting question. The answer's simple, a single brain attached to one hundred pounds of crazy dragged me into this. (it's a term of endearment, don't you worry darling sister). And this sack of hair and brains insisted that it would do my social skills "wonders, absolute wonders!" to take part in this horrid Frankenstein-like mash up of all the corny, cliché party games in your favorite high school rom-com. They took Spin The Bottle, Truth or Dare, and flipping Seven Minutes In Heaven and decided it would be a great idea to combine them all! Only a psycho would do that. A freaking psychopathic teenager hopped up to the nuts on whatever the hell is in this punch.

Oh, and did she not even think about the fact that I'm fucking gay? Three quarters of the lunatics in here are girls! Those are Not. Good. Odds. Cassie is completely aware of all of this! And yet she still grabbed me by the wrist and fudging yanked me down into this damn geometric shape on the ground! I'm going to kill her. I'm going to cut off all of her perfectly styled hair while she sleeps. I'm going to grab poison ivy from the backyard and put it in her body wash. I'm going to-

"You're not miffed at me, Oliver." The witch rolled her eyes. "You're only pissed because Asher is here! And that's the exact reason why I had to drag your ass onto this floor. Now shut up like the loving twin you are and play the game, then thank me later."

I gave her my best glare. "But what if I spun the bottle, and then it lands on you?"

"Then we would just go into the closet and talk, it really doesn't matter."

"But you have to kiss them before you go in there! Everyone has to see it."

"We would just tell them that we're siblings! Stop complaining, Oli. This is for your own good."

"They wouldn't believe that! Or they would make us do it anyway, you never know-"

"Oliver Jeane, there's a one in twenty three chance that the bottle will land on me. There's nothing-"

"You have to spin the bottle, too."

"Fine, two in twenty-fucking-three then! Now you need to shut the hell up, because it's starting."

Everyone had finally settled down with drinks in hand, and the ring leader stood with a grin. She had big round eyes and the most electric blue hair you have ever seen. We all gave her the best attention an alcohol-soaked high schooler could.

"Welcome everyone! This is going to be so much fun! Make sure to refill your drinks whenever, and pick up a friend or two on the way back! Everyone will get a chance to spin the bottle, so don't worry. And, we're keeping all of you hyped with some fucking wild Truth or Dare while the chosen ones are in the closet~"she wiggled a pierced brow. "So don't even think about the word boredom! Grab one of the cards in the middle when it's your turn, and let's get this started!" She turned and gave the assembled victims a searching glance. "So, who wants the hot seat first?"