Please... Touch Me...

One day, a Wattpad author wanted to annoy their readers. But, they only had one chapter, 30 minutes, and two sticks of gum to do it. How did they succeed?

Lol, this is a riddle. You have been fooled.

Hello, welcome to the intro! Feel free to skip this if you don't want the answer to the riddle :)

Clickbait who??? It's called emotional manipulation folks, and it's part of my job description. So, get used to it. Or cry. Idk, I don't control your actions.

(Only your emotions)

okay, now! if you didn't read the description, the oneshots in this book will Never have a sad ending, even if it doesn't seem like it, because some oneshots have multiple parts to them. so, there is Gonna be angst, but the story will never end with it.

also, Give me suggestions! mkay? whatever You want to read, but don't have the motivation to write. just so you know, I don't write smut, mpreg, or any omega verse. no hate, just uncomfy with writing that stuff :) otherwise, it's Up to you.

ok, last thing. I'm Never Gonna allow or listen to hateful comments, but I will Let You give me constructive criticism, which I very much appreciate. thank you, now, the answer to the riddle is Down below 👇

OH WAIT- I forgot to tell you that these oneshots are also definitely Never Gonna Run Around, Or Desert You...

(...was that one too obvious?)

;)

Alright! Now it's actually time for the answer to the riddle...

You already know the answer. Go back and find it ^ I believe in you!

(Please don't hate me, I mean no harm)

Thanks for reading, have fun!
- Galaxy