𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 <𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠>

"Who was your first kiss?"

Will froze. Mike noticed and smirked, looking around for a dare for him to do. Will noticed Mike looking around and sighed. There was absolutely no way Mike was going to have the upper hand.

"I've never had my first kiss.." Will whispered. Mike looked at him, not hearing what he said. "Sorry I didn't hear you, what did you say?" Mike asked looking at Will. Will blushed and looked away from Mike. "I've never kissed anyone." Will repeated, a bit louder but still a whisper.

"Oh.. seriously? Why not?" Mike asked. Will shrugged. "I don't know, I guess nobody wants to kiss me." Will said, rubbing his neck. Mike huffed. "That's not true!" Mike said, trying to catch Will's eyes. "Who would want to kiss someone like me?" Will said with a sad smile looking at Mike.

Mike frowned and blushed. "Um.. what about that girl you danced with at the snowball? Im sure she wanted to kiss you." Mike said, trying to calm down so his blush wasn't noticeable. Will smiled softly. "I don't think she wanted to kiss me, and even if she did I don't even know how to kiss." Will said.

"It's easy Will! And I'm sure there are girls just lining up to kiss you! You just gotta go with the flow." Mike smiled as Will looked away. "I don't know, it seems kinda hard.. and if I mess up the person I'm kissing is gonna hate me." Will said. Mike frowned and spoke before he even knew what he was saying.

"Do you wanna practice?"

Mike blushed at his own words as Will looked at Mike confused. "What?" Will asked. Mike gulped, no going back now. "I meant like.. I can teach you if you want." Mike smiled, trying to keep himself under control. Will blushed as he stared into Mike's eyes.

"Is.. is this a joke?" Will asked. "No! Of course not. You don't have to if you don't want to." Mike explained with a red face. Will licked his lips and tore his eyes away from Mike's. "You'd do that for me?" He asked quietly. Mike smiled. "Of course!" Mike said scooting closer.

"So.. do you wanna?" Mike asked. Will gulped then nodded. "Yeah.." he said. Mike smiled. "Awesome! Ok first things first, we need to set the mood." Mike said, jumping up and walking over to the record player. "This is my sisters, she has some pretty cheesy music." Mike smiled as he put a record on and started playing it.

Will watched in confusion as Mike turned it up, letting the music flow through the room. "Now the best time for a kiss is always during a dance, so c'mon." Mike said, holding his hand out to Will. Will hesitantly took it and stood up. Mike was the expert after all.

Mike moved to the middle of the room where it was sorta empty. He placed his hands on Will's waist. "Just put your hands on my shoulders." Mike instructed. Will nodded and did what he said. Mike soon began moving him and Will to the music.

Will smiled soon getting the hang of it, then looked back up to Mike. They stared at each other for a second before Mike started to lean in. "Just relax.. follow my lead." Mike instructed. Will stared at Mike's lips, nodding to what he just said. Soon Mike closed the gap, gently kissing him. Will shut his eyes and tried to focus on what Mike was doing.

Mikes heart was exploding. There it was. The spark. The spark he had longed for. He was in love with Will, and he was kissing him. Mike pulled back and Will opened his eyes. They stared at each other before Will leaned in again kissing him. Mikes eyes widened as Will did so.

Will then pulled back, realizing what he just did. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I got carried away.." Will whispered. "Will." Mike said, but Will kept rambling.

"I've just been feeling this weird type of way around you and I couldn't help it. I can't believe I just did that." Will explained but Mike smiled. "Will!" Mike said loudly. Will looked at Mike, still gripping his shoulders. "I like you too." Mike smiled. Will stared at him for a second.

"Wait really?" Will asked quietly. "Yeah.. I broke up with El cause I liked you." Mike smiled, leaning forward and pressing his forehead against Will's. "Seriously?" Will whispered. "Yeah." Mike smiled.

"So I can kiss you again?" Will asked with a small smile. "I'd like that." Mike smiled, leaning in and kissing Will.

Mike was Will's first kiss... and he loved it.

——

𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠!