𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 <𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠>

"Are you ok"

Mike snapped out of his thoughts. He looked down nervously as he began to fiddle with his fingers. "Um.." Mike whispered, leaning against the couch. Will gave a smile that made Mike's heart stop.

He got on his hands and knees and began crawling towards Mike. Mike gulped, sitting up against the couch quickly.

"Mike. You can tell me anything." Will whispered, sitting in front of mikes crossed legs on his knees. Will grabbed his hands and held them tight. "I'll understand I promise!" Will reassured.

"I like someone." Mike blurted out.

Will looked taken aback and then nodded. "Ok! That's not bad." Will said with a smile. "No!" Mike shouted taking back his hands and burying his face in them. "I can't!" Mike groaned.

Will frowned quickly. "Whoa, Mike, are you ok?" Will asked, looking at Mike. Mike felt tears prick his eyes. He couldn't tell Will because 1. He might not feel the same. And 2. Liking a boy in the 80s if you're a boy is blasphemous.

"I can't.." Mike muttered, tears falling down from his eyes slowly. "I don't understand.." Will whispered, taking Mike's hands and pulling them away from his face. "Talk to me Mike." Will whispered. Mike sniffed and looked away.

"I can't.. I can't like this person." Mike muttered. Will frowned. "Of course you can." Will reassured. "No Will.. I'm not supposed to like them." Mike muttered, wiping his face. Will put a confused face on and Mike sighed.

"If I were to tell this person that I like them, they might hate me... but if they like me back and we get together, then everyone else would hate me!" Mike explained then brought his knees to his chest, burying his face in them. "It's complicated." Mike said.

"Who cares."

Mike's head shot up with an offended look. "What?" He muttered. Will smiled and put his hands on top of Mike's shoulders. "Who cares if everyone hates you! If there's a chance this person likes you back you should go for it!" Will smiled. "Like I said before Mike, you deserve to be happy, don't let other people win at the expense of your happiness." Will reassured once more.

Mike felt his stomach doing flips. This was the moment. He had to tell him.

"I like a boy." Mike blurted out once again.

Wills face didn't change, he kept the huge smile that was on his face. "And that's totally fine! If he likes you back, you should totally go for it!" Will encouraged him. Mike felt a glimpse of hope come through him,

"How... how do I know if he likes me?" Mike asked. Will looked away, he appeared to be thinking.

"Hm.. Well, In all the romance movies I've ever seen with my mom. The guy always kisses the girl to see if she likes him, and they always kiss back." Will suggested. "Maybe, kiss his cheek and if he's into it, kiss him." Will smiled. Mike nodded.

"Ok... but what if he doesn't like it.." Mike whispered. "Well that's why you need to kiss his cheek first. If he doesn't like it, you can just say that it was a mistake because you just got out of a relationship and your head is confused." Will said. Mike nodded.

"Ok. Thanks Will." Mike smiled. Will nodded and sat up. "I should get some more sodas, I'll be right back." Will smiled. "Wait Will!" Mike said, getting in his knees as well, looking down at Will.

"Yeah?" Will could barely finish his sentence before he felt a soft pair of lips on his cheek. Will's face flushed red as he tensed up. Mike leaned back slowly, biting his lip and looking at the ground.

Mike finally got the courage to look at Will. Will's face was flushed red and his eyes were furrowed with confusion, his mouth was parted slightly as he stared at Mike. Mike blushed and gulped, opening his mouth to speak but Will beat him to it.

"Why did you do that?" Will muttered. "Cause you told me to." Mike answered. "No I didn't-.. wait.. you like.. me?" Will whispered. Mike nodded looking away. It was quiet for a few seconds when Mike looked back. "So are you into it?" Mike blurted out again.

Will laughed. The atmosphere getting lighter. Mike smiled as he awaited an answer from Will. Will bit his lip and looked at Mike shyly. "Yeah.. I'm into it." He said. Mike smiled and leaned in a bit more. "So according to a very smart guy's advice, I'm supposed to kiss you for real now." Mike smiled. Will leaned in a bit as well.

"Oh well, I guess we have no choice." Will smirked, leaning in a bit more. Mike chuckled and connected their lips. Will scooted forward and hugged Mike's neck as Mike held Will's thighs.

The rest of the night they read their comics and watched cartoons, occasionally kissing each other. They then ate the cookies that Will had brought, with him making promises that they'll be better next time.

——
𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠!