𝕗𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 <𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠>

"Will? Are you ok?" Mike asked, noticing how Will was fighting to keep his eyes open.

"Yeah. I'm just a bit tired." Will yawned. "Oh ok, let's go to your room then." Mike smiled, standing up and turning off the tv. "I'll clean up a bit, you go lay down." Mike smiled as he picked up the bowl Will ate out of.

Will nodded, turning and walking down the hallways into his room. He pulled back the covers and laid down. He missed the warmth of Mike next to him. He felt so cold. He closed his eyes as he heard the sink running.

He soon heard the sink stop, and following that was footsteps. He listened as the door creaked open, and footsteps were heard again. "Will? Are you sleeping?" Mike whispered as he closed the door. Will was too comfortable to move. "Not yet." He whispered.

He didn't hear an answer, but his eyes widened when he felt the covers being pulled back and pressure on the other side of the bed. He blushed a deep red as he felt an arm go under his head and one wrapping around his waist.

He heard Mike breathe in his hair deeply, before he sighed and held him close. Will wanted more than anything for this to happen, but he wanted to make sure Mike was thinking straight.

"Mike?.." Will whispered. "Hm?" Mike hummed into the back of Will's head. "Um.. what are you.. doing?" Will whispered again. Mike nuzzled his face into Will's hair. "I'm cold. You're warm. Easy solution." Mike whispered. "Oh ok." Will muttered.

After a while he heard a soft snore come from Mike. He smiled, closing his own eyes as he drifted off into his dreams...

~

Mike jolted awake when he felt a hand come in contact with his cheek. "What?" He muttered as he sat up. "Will, did you slap.." Mike trailed off when he looked at the smaller boy. He was thrashing around violently. There was sweat or tears on Will's face, he couldn't see very well in the dark. The boy was muttering words like "stop" and "help" and a shitload of "please".

"Will! Will wake up!" Mike said grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. Will thrashed more and more, starting to sob in his nightmare. Mike began to fear for Will. Was it a nightmare? Or was it the mind flayer trying to take Will away from him again. The thought of that flooded Mikes's brain and he went into a panic.

"Will please! Wake up!" Mike said, feeling tears forming in his eyes as he shook Will as hard as he could. He couldn't lose him again. He wouldn't let anything happen to him ever again.
"Will snap out of it!" Mike screamed as he hugged Will from behind as tightly as he could, to stop him from thrashing around.

Finally, Will's eyes snapped open and he stopped moving. Will breathed heavily as he looked around. "What.. Mike?.." he said, his voice raspy from sobbing. "I'm here. Are you ok?" Mike whispered into the back of Will's head, his voice cracking as he held Will.

Will gulped and wiped his face with Mike's sweater sleeve. "Yeah.. just a nightmare." Will whispered as he turned around facing Mike. He frowned when he saw Mike's tears shining in the moonlight from the window.

"Are you ok?" Will whispered as he brought his hand up, wiping Mike's tears with his thumb and placing his hands on both of his cheeks. Mike stared into his eyes as he scooted closer, grabbing Will and pulling him in. Will wrapped his arms around his shoulders tightly.

"Just some stupid thoughts." Mike whispered as he held Will. Will didn't need to ask. He already knew what Mike was talking about. He frowned and he hugged Mike tightly. "I'm ok." Will whispered, running his hands through Mike's soft hair.

Mike pulled back and put his forehead against Will's. He closed his eyes, taking in the moment. His chest felt tight as his stomach twisted. Thoughts of kissing Will filled his brain. He heard Will hum and felt two hands on his face. He opened his eyes. He saw that Will's eyes were closed, and he had a small smile on his face. He stroked Mike's cheeks with his thumbs, to comfort him.

He couldn't hold back anymore.

He shut his eyes and pressed his lips gently against Will's. He felt Will's body tense, but he didn't move away, in fact he puckered a bit.

Mike pulled away, opening his eyes. It was dark, but he could clearly see that Will's face was red and his eyes were wide open and staring at Mike. "Why did you do that?" Will whispered.

Mike looked him in his eyes. He gulped as he felt himself getting closer. "I.. don't know." Mike muttered. Will looked down at his lips, seeing that he was getting closer. "We shouldn't.." he whispered, but didn't make an effort to pull away, instead he leaned in a bit as well.

"Tell me to stop." Mike whispered, looking down at Will's lips. Will didn't say a word. He knew it was bad since they were both boys in the 80's, but he wanted this so bad. He's wanted it for so long.

Mike finally pressed his lips against Will's again. Holding him tightly as he moved his lips. Will cooperated, moving his lips gently as well. He slid his hands onto Mike's shoulders, as Mike put one hand on Will's waist and the other on his face.

He pulled back, letting them breathe. They kept their foreheads together, holding each other gently. "I think I know why I did that." Mike whispered, opening his eyes. "Why?" Will whispered back opening his eyes as well. "Because I love you." Mike smiled, looking into Will's eyes. Will smiled back, gripping his shoulders with joy. "Me too."

With that they fell asleep. Joyce came home and went to check on him. She was surprised to see Mike was still there, but smiled warmly when she saw them holding each other.

In the morning. Mike woke up with a fever. "Totally worth it." He said to Will. This confused Joyce and made Will turn a deep red.

Now they're both sick, but at least they don't have to be alone.

——
𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠!