~prologue~

Welp hope you all enjoy my new story "Wise men say"! (Were not gonna be specific who albert broke up with btw)

***Third pov***

Soft droplets landed on the ground. An arm dangled off the bed swinging a tiny bit. A boy was laying on his side. Crying. His heart had shattered . He picked himself up and dropped himself into a pillow. He sobbed into the pillow. The boy was not just any normal boy he was a fairy. A very sad fairy. He was wearing a pink shirt and jean shorts and he had pink transparent dragonfly wings. They usally look very cool but right now they were all droopy and damaged. His wings matched his emotions.

Knock knock

The boy picked up his head and softly said,"Come in..."

A girl walked in carrying a cup of coffee. She was wearing a white dress and had dragonfly wings like her heartbroken brother,"Albert? How are you doing?"

Albert turned on his other side to not face his sister,"Not good Dani...not good."

Dani put the coffee on alberts bedside table and sat on his bed. She looked at the ground and sighed,"Look. Youll get over him okay? Theres other flys in the web!"

Albert said nothing.

"You havent aten since you guys broke up!" Dani said worried.

" 3 days." Albert replied

"You look like a mess!" Dani pulled her brother up to sit him down.

Albert's hair was a mess. His wings looked crumbly and his outfit was wrinkly. His eyes were red and puffy from all the days he spent crying.

"Drink the coffee." Dani gave him the cup.

Albert took the cup and sipped a little bit of it.

"Lets see. Why Dont you ask Adam or kaden to hangout tomorrow? Maybe thatll cheer you up!" Dani took alberts coffee and drank some of it.

"...i guess." Albert looked around his room. Books were laying on the ground. Glass was shattered from when he broke a picture. Vines grew into his room. Some of his bookshelves had dust on them.
         Albert didnt wanna go out. He didnt wanna risk seeing him .

"Im going to go see my boyfriend." Dani said and walked to the door. She turned back and smiled at Albert .

"Your bat boyfriend." Albert said in a cold tone. The fairys and bats were at a war for as long as anyone can remember. It was against the rules to talk to one let alone date one.

"Yes...ill be back before sunset! Theres blueberry waffles on the table for when your hungry." Dani responded then shut the door leaving albert all alone with his thoughts.

Albert looked out his window to see dani buzzing her wings excited to see her boyfriend. Albert remember when he was happy now hes a sad loser whos scared to leave the house. Its not fair. Why does dani get to be happy? But not me! He rubbed his eyes tiredly. He got up and wobbled on his feet. He picked up his wings to fly but fell to the ground. Guess i damaged them a lot. He would remind himself to tell dani to get honey sugar water so they could heal faster. Albert picked up some books and put them on the bookshelves. He didnt bother to pick up the glass so he went to the kitchen to eat waffles.

     Once he got there he grabbed a fork and knife to dig into his waffles. He took slow bites as he was not hungry but he forced himself to finish them. Once he was done he grabbed a cup of water and chugged it down and headed back to his room.

He turned on his radio for background noise and laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling...

"Wise men say."

"Only fools rush in"

"But I can't help falling in love with you"