~chapter 3~

"Albert wake up!"

"ALBERT WAKE UP!"

Albert slowly opened his eyes to see a bat standing over him. "5 more minutes...." Albert mumbled and turned over.

"No wake up now!" The bat poked albert.

"Wait....jake? WHERE AM I? ADAM? KADEN?"

" Idiot! Kaden escaped and Adams across the cell from you."

"Hi albert!" The bird waved happily.

"Wait cell?" Albert sat up and seen he was in a jail cell. Perhaps in a basement?

"Yes your trapped under the bat kingdom- why am i telling you this!" Jake hit himself to which adam laugh,"SHUT UP!" Jake snapped at him.

"You are a mess." Adam replied

"Jake! Stop mingling!" Another bat guard came scolded Jake. He wore shinning armor with a bat wing crest on the back. Instead of a helmet he wore a white cap and had dark brown fluffy hair.

"Sorry jandel.." Jake hung his head in shame.

Jandel rolled his eyes and stood infront of adams cell,"Fairy Adam heres your daily dose of food for today." Jandel threw a bag of seeds at Adams face.

"Ow that was uncalled for." Adam bent down and grabbed his bag of seeds.

Jandel walked towards alberts cell and pushed jake aside,"Fairy Albert here's your daily dose of food." Jandel threw some dryed potato chips

"How is this gonna last me the whole day?" Albert asked.

Jandel shrugged,"Figure it out." And with that he left and slammed the basement door.

Jake sat on the floor and started drawing on the dirt ground.

"Kaden must be getting help by now..." Albert mumbled to himself. He sat on his mattress. Wait...what about Dani's boyfriend? Albert perked up. Adam tilted his head at the smaller fairy.
    Albert mouthed,"Tell you later."

Adam nodded and went back to eatting his seeds,"Can i get water or something to drink!"

"Drink out of the toilet!" Jake retorted

"Ew im not worm." Adam responded back.

"Dont you eat them?"

"Ew gross their slimey and why would i eat a pet?"

"We do. I ate denis's snail!" Jake grinned.

"Who?"

"No one." Jake sighed and ignored Adam.

Jandel came back dragging a brown haired fairy.

"Thats...robert!" Albert grabbed the cell bars and admired Robert.

"I did nothing wrong! Im being honest!" Robert told jandel,

"Your music sucks!" Jake shouted.

"Your opinion dosent matter!" Robert snapped.

"Ladies ladies calm down." Jandel laughed and put robert in his cell.

"ILL SING TILL YOU GET ME OUT!"

"Go ahead i dont have this shift till next week!" Jandel locked up roberts cell and threw the keys at jake,"Your break is in 15 mins let Denis know so he can take over." And then he left again.

"COUNTRY ROADS~ TAKE ME HOME!" Robert immediately Broke into a song as jandel left. Jake groaned in pain and covered his ears.

Albert listened to roberts singing.

"Dang albert this must be a dream come true!" Adam winked.

"What..?"

"Locked up with your favorite singer!"

"It truly is!" Albert sighed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tbc~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~