~chapter 4~

"Fairy albert wake up."

Albert was nudged awake,"Hrm?"

"Im here to get you out. Im your sisters boyfriend." The bat stated,"Grab your friend and lets go! Your sister is waiting for you!"

"How do i know your not gonna trick me?" Albert narrowed his eyes.

"Ummm...your sisters name is Dani." The bat pulled albert up and guided him out of the cell.

"Fine i guess i could trust you.." Albert walked to Adams cell,"Adam! Wake up!"

The bird unwrapped himself from his wings and made a big yawn,"AL? How did you get out?"

"Remember Dani's boyfriend? Well...." Albert pointed to the tall bat behind him. Albert scooted aside so he could open Adams cell,"What about everyone else?"

"Ill come back for them later.." Dani's boyfriend said.

"Whats your name bat?" Adam asked.

"Im Ian." He said calmly and let Adam out of his cell.

"Alright Ian no funny business ."

"I promise."

Ian took the two out of the dungeon and into the lair of the bats.. Albert huddle next to adam in fear of him being seen by the other bats. Ian led them near the edges of the castle.

Ian stopped next to a dead tree,"Dani!?"

No response.

"Dani!?" Albert shouted.

No response again!

Adam looked at Ian skeptical,"Where is she?"

"I-im not sure.." Ian flew up and circled the area. Once he found nothing he landed beside Adam and looked down," i left her right here.."

"You left my sister alone!" Albert shouted angrily.

Ian looked at him calmly ,"She can defend herself."

"Apparently not!" A bat came out behind a bush hold dani by her neck.

"Dani!" Ian shouted and ran towards the bat.

"ANOTHER STEP AND ILL SNAP HER NECK IAN!" The bat snarled.

Ian stopped where he was and looked helpless.

"All four of you are coming back with me. And Ian you will report to the king what you did." He sneered.

"Please denis-"

"SILENCE! Now please follow me." Denis grinned.

"Great. I knew we shouldve wait for someone else to rescue us." Adam grumbled.

Albert's wings dropped. He thought he was gonna go home today. Well it wasent like anyone was at home waiting for him. Maybe kaden. But who knows. He had no one.

"Albert?" Adam shook his firefly friend.

Albert looked at the taller male. Right he wasent alone he had dani and Adam. Who are now stuck with him.

"Albert hello?" Adam waved his hands.

"Huh what?" Albert blinked in confusion.

"Were leaving and following denis."

"Oh okay.."

Albert followed adam then stopped,"Do you think kaden will try to save us next?"

Adam looked at his friend,"Maybe." They both hoped he would.

"Stop stopping and lets moveeee!" Denis complained,"Your all lucky i dont tie you all together."

Albert and Adam kept walking,"Adam i have an idea." The smaller male whispered.

"Whats up?"

"Denis thinks were following him right? Well lets fly away! Our wings aren't tied together yet!"

Adam nodded,"But can you even fly yet?"

Albert looked at his fragile wings. Was he able to fly yet? He nodded back at adam,"Ill try but if i fail keep going okay?"

"I cant leave you."

"Please! Someone has to help kaden or warn the king!"

Adam huffed,"Fine. What about your sister?"

Albert looked at dani still getting held by Denis. He took a deep breathe,"I trust Ian to save her."

"Alright then lets go." Adam unfurled his wings and launched himself into the air.

Albert steady himself from Adams impact and he himself jump into the air. The moonshined on him. Is he flying? Is he really flying? Albert flutter happily but quickly started making his escape with Adam. All he could hear was the furious cries of Denis calling his name and cursing at the two prisoners he had lost.