Chapter 4

they arrived at the home of the lady around 7pm as the October nights created a glow off the moon. "Ed maybe we should come back tomorrow? It's pretty late now" Lorraine spoke with uncertainly. The thunder crashed loudly, rain pouring down like the sea waves crashing along.

Before Ed could reply Marina butted in "uh guys..do you see that figure?" they both turned around giving the young girl a questioning look as Lorraine spoke "Mar sweetheart, how do you see him?" "Did I forgot to say I'm like you?.." "YES!" "MARINA!" Ed and Lorraine both yelled at me like a child I shrivelled up.. "okay but the figures walking towards us.." "oh wait I see him too" "ED!" "oh my god. U couldn't have said that earlier?" Lorraine asked.

"I didn't think.." Lorraine punched him and he acted fake hurt before getting out the car and heading towards the man. "Hold up Marina..are you actually?" Lorraine asked "maybe..guess you will find out sooner or later" Marina said before jumping out the car racing through the rain towards Ed and the unknown man.

"So are we at the right house?" Marina asked "yes, seems we are. Would you grab Lorraine?" Ed asked "Yeah sure" she tumbled through the rain nearly slipping over before Lorraine's figure caught me "Woah slow down, what's up?" Lorraine asked as Marina steadied her self before walking back to shelter with Lorraine. "Oh Ed asked me to come grab you, guess you were all ready on you're way"

after finishing up at the house which turned out to be fake, we found two rats creating a noise upstairs and the smell was hidden food from their children..disgusting I know.

Marina was starting to drift off in the car as they trailed off home "hey Marina, do you wanna stay the night at ours? It seems the road to the collage is blocked off due to the storm" Ed asked and Lorraine looked back at me before she let out a chuckle seeing her
Sleeping figure.

She reached her hand over and shook her leg waking her up with a startle. "Hm, what? Sorry" Ed chucked this time before Lorraine spoke "would you like to spend the night at ours, the road to you're collage is closed off cause of the storm"

"Oh that's a lovely jester, but there's a train station just at the top of you're road which takes me right to the road of the collage, I'll just catch that" Marina spoke in a low voice

"hell no." Ed said sternly "1) you shouldn't say hell and 2) I'll be fine, it's a 2 minute walk there and 10 minutes from the trains to the campus" Marina informed them "Marina hun, we honestly don't care how close it is. You are not riding the train alone at 1am" Lorraine replied "so I'll ask again, wanna stay at our for the night?" Ed asked "Uh I guess I have no choice in this do I?" Marina said with a giggle. "Nope" they replied at the same time before they all burst out into a fit of laughed.

(I'll update soon x)