💫 Prolouge 💫

Y/n Pov

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I woke up instantly after my alarm went off. I grabbed my phone and immediately put it on snooze as quickly as possible and noticed that it was 11:00 in the morning. I sat my phone down on my desk and layed back down in my bed to calm myself down mentally.

You: *sigh* "I really need to replace my alarm soon. It's gonna give me a heart attack someday"

After blankly staring at the ceiling for an hour. You know, the usual. I looked through my phone again and noticed that my b/f/n messaged me 2 hours ago.

💖 My GF 💖 10:49 a.m.

Girl where the hell are you!!?
You were supposed to come with me to the anime expo. You better not have forgotten.

You: "Oh shit!"

In a panic I immediately texted her back.

Sexy Queen 👑 12:01 p.m.

Oh don't worry I didn't forget. I just woke up.

💖 My GF 💖 12:01 p.m.

Right. Whatever you say. 🙄

💖 My GF 💖 12:02 p.m.

Just get your ass over here.

Sexy Queen 👑 12:02 p.m

Okay. I'll be right over. 😘

I sat my phone down and immediately took a hot shower, did my hair, and put on my clothes as quick as I could.

(You can wear whatever hairstyle and outfit you want.)

(Skipping to you getting to b/f/n's place brought to you by diluc's daddy issues)
---------------------------------------------------------

I made it to B/f/n's apartment after getting out of my car. I rang the doorbell and in a second she opened the door grabbing my wrist in the process and pulled me inside glaring at me.

B/f/n: "You're late."

I just stared at her in a calm demeanor. This isn't the first time she's like this.

You: "Oh come on you know that I don't do mornings sweetheart."

She scoffed and let's go of my wrist. While I'm rubbing my sore wrist she handed me a bag and some accessories. I looked at the bag and at her confused.

You: "What's this?"

She looked at me as if I was a unknown species.

B/f/n: "It's your outfit dumbass. I'm cosplaying while we are there, and you will be too."

I looked in the bag and gasped when I saw a hatsune miku outfit. She knew how much I love vocaloid.

(Your outfit)