❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Paimon just left the Temple and we're now on our way to Find Aether. I felt a change of atmosphere and I noticed that the sky was starting to clear up. Not a single dark cloud in sight. Paimon also noticed as well.

Y/n: "Looks like Aether has already done the other temple."

Paimon: "Paimon didn't expect our mission to be done so quickly. Oh! Y/n what if they give us a reward for a job well done."

I turned to her.

Y/n: "Well we don't really know for sure. Also Paimon you didn't do anything, really I did majority of the work."

Paimon pouts her little cheeks.

Paimon: "Wha- How rude! Floating takes up a lot of energy you know!"

I rolled my eyes, but could help but to smile at her angry expression. She only just got angrier.

Y/n: "Whatever you say Paimon. But anyway since our mission is complete Aether's probably in Mondstadt right now."

Paimon: "Hmm true! And Paimon has a sneaking suspicion that he's at the Knights of Favonious headquarters waiting for us. Let's go there!"

I nodded as a reply.

*Timeskip*

We made it into Mondstadt and as Paimon predicted Aether was outside the headquarters. He looked angry and was lost in thought, pacing back and forth in front of the entrance. Me and Paimon looked at each other in confusion. We went towards him.

Paimon: "Aether! We're back!"

Aether turned toward us. His face went from angry to concerned. He went up to me grabbing both of my arms.

Aether: "Are you okay? Did anything happen to you?"

Y/n: "Aether take a chill pill, I'm completely fine. With this catalyst I was able to manage."

He sighed in relief. He smiled and loosened his grip on me taking a few steps back.

Aether: "Good. I'm just glad that you're okay. I see you chose a catalyst... It suits you."

Paimon: "Um Paimon's right here you know! How come Paimon doesn't get any praise for watching her!?

She puffed up her cheeks, stomping on the nonexistent ground.

Aether: "Hehe, I guess you did. I did ask you to watch her after all..."

Paimon got chipper at his praise and the three us went inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Timeskip brought to you by emergency food*

(P: I'm no-)

*Shut up emergency food!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around the streets of Mondstadt. Back when we went to tell Jean the missions been completed. She promoted us to honorary Knights. Aether told me about a girl named Katheryne and he needed to do some missions for her. Paimon also went with him. I could have went with them but I wanted to explore around the city. I mean we are adventures after all.