-Y/n's Backstory-

Warning talks about abuse for a brief moment
__________________________________

  𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❀  𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❀ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❀ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❀

Y/n was a rich girl, she had a "perfect" family. A mom, dad, and a sister, living in a big house with everything she could have possibly wanted.

But not all was well... y/n and her sister Esther had abusive parents. Esther has hypopituitarism (what makes Esther look like a child) and she's a little coo coo.. haha but so was y/n, she also has hypopituitarism just like her sister but not as bad.

People would call them little demons since y/n and Esther would terrorize people where they lived, doctors would come and try to "fix" them only to get driven away by the two girls.
Y/n was the oldest, her being 27 and Esther being 25 present time. (everyone's age is prob gonna change).

The two girls would be sent to therapy centers or even asylums sometimes but would get kicked out for being to much to handle.

The girl's parents weren't any help either and would take out any anger they had on them, buttt y/n and Esther were getting tired of their parents.. so they did something about it. They killed their parents in a house fire and made it so that they were the only survivors.

As the news got around it deemed to be a tragic accident leaving two little girls (them being 14 & 12 at the time) all alone in this world but of course what they did came around and bit them in the ass.

With their history they both were sent to live in an asylum, they spent a few years there before escaping. Then spending a few more years killing before Esther got caught (almost killed) and was sent to a heavily guarded and secure asylum for famous killers.

This didn't slide with you so of course you would go visit Esther in disguises and get information about everyone and everything, this went on for about two years.

In this time y/n got everything planned out. She got a big house in the middle of no where surrounded by a forest/woods with a one hour drive to any close town. With the information she had she made the house perfect for all the slashers in the asylum.. because why not take them with you haha. The house was filled with hidden spots to hide, had weapons everywhere but not visible to the eye, spacious walls for Brahms to live in, and stuff like that for the slasher.

Now all she needed to do was gain trust and get her sister back, and she knew the perfect way to do it.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

_________________________________

Y'all was this good?? I dunno but I hope y'all liked it and I hope it made sense buttt bye bye for now💋