Getting Caught..??

εїз

Y/n's POV-

-Yawn-
..
Wth..?
Im in my room? I thought I fell asleep in Brahms room? I guess he brought me back to my room.
Yesterday was really nice, me and Brahms had a great time. Im not sure what ima gonna do today but maybe I can clean a bit. I ain't doing that alone tho this place is to big to clean myself so I'll have to drag someone out to help.

-

I'm heading to the kitchen when I see Freddy, Jason, and Micheal sitting on the couch in the living room. Of course Freddy is fussing about what he wants to watch while Micheal switches the channel to what he wants.

Jason: You got the tv yesterday! He signs

Freddy: Fuck off! Mamas boy

U: Calm down people! Share!

They turn to me but I walk away to continue my journey.
Once I get too my lovely kitchen, I see Esther, billy, stu, and chucky. Esther is making waffles while stu and chucky fight over the frosted wheats. Billy's just waiting for his bacon to cook.

Y/n: Hey guys, good morning! -Hugs Esther-

E: Hii

Billy: Hey babe

Stu: Hi baby

Chucky: Morning sweetheart-
Heyy hands off!!

-Smacks Stu's hands from cereal-

Y/n: Haha

Stu: Not funnyy.. he's taking the last of it!

Y/n: It's ok sweetie, I'll get more. Come on, we can make something

Stu: You're the best

Stu rests his head on my head while he wraps his hands around my waist, slowly sliding one hand towards my inner thigh. I shrug him off as Billy comes over to hug me.

Billy: Stop hogging her Stu.

Stu just groans and sits down while Billy hugs me from behind, sneaking a quick kiss on my cheek.

Heh, alright alright. Stu? How does waffles sounds?

S: Delicious

Alright, come help me.

Esther plates her food and goes over to a near by chair and talks to me. We chat about all the drama we know and I continue to hand Billy's bacon over and some cut up fruit, he thanks me and goes to sit, listening to I and Esther's drama (or as I say :) chisme ) I start up on the waffles, letting them cook while I cut up some more fruit and have Stu cooks some more bacon.

E: So, have any plans for today?

Y/n: Hm, well I guess some cleaning- oh and I'll go to the grocery store to get Stu's cereal, some other stuff as well but besides that I don't know

E: Oh we-

Thomas: ᕼI

Y/n: Hii Thomas, how are you?

T: ᘜᑌᗪ, ᕼOᗯ ᗩᖇᗴ ᑌ

Y/n: that's great, I'm good to :) did you eat already?

T: -Nods-

Y/n: Ok good

T: I ᘜO TO ᑕᕼᗴᑕK Tᖇᗩᑭᔕ ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᑕOᗰᗴ?

Y/n: sure :)

T: OK :D ᒪᗴTᔕ ᘜO

Y/n: Ok haha coming

I plate Stu's food and start saying my goodbyes