Lets Get This Party started Part II

TW- Gore, violence, swearing, sexual stuff, and all that

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Y/n's POV:
It's been an hour and the slashers are still hyped.
We'll strike tonight at midnight, most people will be gone but mainly the roads will be empty.
It's free time for the nurses so I'm gonna use this time to go get Arthur and have a little fun before the party starts.

...

I stroll down the hall where I see Arthur lingering around sometimes. I wait a bit but finally see him in the distance.

U: Hey! Arthur!

A: ??
Oh y/n, what's up?

U: You know..I haven't been the nicest to you Arthur and I feel reallyy bad :(

A: Oh- haha it's okay buttt maybe we can go eat sometime and all will be forgiven?

U: Well I was thinking I could take you back to my room for a little surprise ;)

I say this as I bite my lip, giving him puppy eyes and a small smirk. He starts to grin looking me up and down, as he does this I press my thighs together to make sure he gets the right signal with that nut sized brain of his.
He steps closer looking at my cleavage from my fitted uniform, I look down and see his Boner making a tent in his pants.

I take his arm and start taking him to my room. Once we get there I push him into the room and have him sit on a chair.

' Let me pleasure you baby '

As I say that I put a blindfold over his eyes and cuff his hand to the desk. I unbuckle his belt and slowly pull down his pant, he only sucks a sharp breath in, buckling his hips up to get any touch.
I pull down his underwear and sit on his thigh.

' Please touch me y/n '

' Ok but you have to stay quiet '

' Mhm '

I grab a cloth and put it in his mouth. I shift slightly grabbing my knife.

' You're doing so good ' 1..2..3...

                                   -Slice-

I take my sharp knife and cut his. . well. . thingy off. Arthur starts to shake and scream but it's muffled, he falls over crying. I take the blindfold off and put a foot over his chest, I raise my knife up...  Slit .. I sliced his throat and stabbed his chest.

He stops trashing around and just laid there.

I put Arthur under the bed and head out to have dinner with everyone, I'll have someone drag Arthur out later.

Once I get there I greet everyone and I go grab my food with Michael and Brahms.

B: Hello y/n!

U: Hi Brahms :D Hi Micheal

M:.hi.

Micheal gives me a quiet Hi but it was cute

U: Guess what just happened

B&M: Hm? -Little head tilts-

U: I killed Arthur :D

B&M: WHAT

B: To bad.. I wanted to kill him for you

M: Mhm
Hot..

B: Mhm, how'd you do it??

U: I cut his dick off