Art and Crafts

Sorry if it's bad y'all, I didn't plan this one out well
_________________________________

Y/n's POV:
I woke up at 4 am, despite the urge to go back to bed, and got ready. I had to head back to the asylum early if I wanted to make it back in time to clock in, I also had to bring my stuff into my room then I would unpack later, not like there was much to unpack.

I load my duffel bag into my car and head back inside to eat. Not being that hungry— I get some toast and put some (Desired Topping) on it, along with bacon (Banana bacon if you're vegan, gotta give my little herbivores some options )
and lastly a nice cup of coffee.
Now I gotta make the long drive back..

-Time Skip-

I finally get to the asylum after what seemed like forever and greet the guard, then parked. Once I parked and got out, I see a guy with yellow scrubs walking towards me.. oh boy

??: Hey

U: Hi?

??: You're the new nurse right?

U: Yeah

??: Wow.. never thought someone would want to work with those.. things..

U:...

A: I'm Arthur by the way

U: Y/n

A: Pretty name for a pretty girl ;)

U: Hehh 😶, sorry I got to go now.. gotta put my bag away

A: Oh- Here, allow me

(A/n: Does anyone remember Arthur? Anyone who's read Brahms and The Maid knows who Arthur is lol)

Arthur grabbed my duffel bag and started to walk inside, I wasn't exactly happy about him grabbing my bag but at least I don't have to hold it now. Arthur kinda gives me a creepy vibe even when I'm the killer here.

-We get to a long hallway of doors-

A: Whats your room number?

U💭: Mannn do I really gotta tell him, this bozo is gonna know what room I'm in

U: You sure? I really can carry my bag

A: No no it's okay, what room?

U💭: Geezzz

U: 69..

A/n: Sorry, I had to 🤭

A: Oh okay, I'm in room 47 if you ever need me ;)

U: Oh okay, thanks

We get to my room and I unlock it, Arthur tried to step in but I quickly grabbed my bag and tossed it on the bed. Giving him no reason to come in.

U: Well thank you Arthur but I gotta go and clock in, I'm sure you have to as well

A: Right.. well no problem, see you around

Thankfully the interaction was quick and he was outta there, but I also had to clock in so, just like him I quickly left after locking my room. I'm also glad he didn't ask to many personal questions on our little walk to my room.

After clocking in and blah blah blah, I have to say good morning to the slashers then walk with them to breakfast then do art and crafts after free time, thennn some other stuff.. like maybe go walk with them in the garden or- well.. I dunno.

I make the walk to my section of the building and get started. I'm gonna go in the order like I did when I first met them and when I'm done they'll get lined up to go..