06

I needed to know how did Radha's ex-boyfriend got to know that Radha was here, what if he already knows that Radha is with me, in Maldives

What if he tells Radha's dad? Shit.

My whole plan would be flopped and my wish to see Akash Ahale helpless would be destroyed in seconds.

I automatically started taking heavy breathes thinking about it. I am not going to ignore the smallest of things when it comes to Radha. Radha is mine and she would be mine, I can't let Akash Ahale take her back.

As the thought of losing Radha to Akash Ahale passed, I immediately removed the blanket which was laying on my body.

Currently it is five 'o clock in the morning  and without wasting any time I asked Sameer to arrange a meeting with all guards  at this moment itself.

I didn't wore anything apart from my sweatpants. So I took one of my sweatshirts and wore it hurriedly and went downstairs to meet the guards who were all waiting for me.

The guards stood straight in a row, bringing all their attention to me.

I walked ahead where Sameer was standing with his M4-16.

"Since, y'all know what happened yesternight" I put my hand in my pocket and started walking.

"Radha was kidnapped" I said in a serious tone.

"This is the first and the last time something like this is happening" I stared at Sameer in his eyes. It was his fault he couldn't protect Radha properly.

"But if someone like her Ex got to know that she is in Maldives. I want a special unit to be formed for searching him up" I said staring at the crowd of guards.

"Sameer, you will pick fifteen men from this troop and start researching about him from today onwards" Sameer nodded, "You won't be disappointed this time"

"Better"

Radha said her ex boyfriend's name is Vyom. I passed his name and asked to research about him.

Whoever this Vyom guy was, he won't be spared alive if he comes in front of me. I'll make sure he dies by my hands.

Because he tried to interfete in my plan which I have worked so hard for years and also because he harrassed Radha and made her go through so much which she didn't deserve at the first place.

"You guys are dismissed" I said yawning.

Need my sleep I guess.