16

"Shardul, wait" Sameer said

The guards were putting Radha's belonging in the helicopter and Radha was settling in there. I tried helping her by holding her hand so she can easily get on the helicopter but she denied any of my help and settled on her own.

I shrugged my shoulders and put on my glares, and went towards Sameer, "What happened" I asked him as I had my eyes on Radha.

How much am I gonna miss this girl. I don't even know.

"Remember, you asked me to do in-deep research for Akash once" I nodded, "So I found out that Radha is not related to Akash. These are the DNA reports "

He handed me the reports, and it was clearly written that the paternity was excluded. Chills run down my spine as I read that , this girl has been living a lie and she didn't even know. She believed Ahale was her dad all her life when in fact he was just putting up a facade.

I can't believe how can a person be as fake as him that he will go so low to fake his identity as father. 

"Also I got this recording, where Akash actually admits Radha isn't his daughter" I immediately snatched the device from him and played the audio.

"Radha is not my daughter. She's my elder brother's daughter but since he is dead now I'm the one taking care of her" Akash said.

"Really Akash? Since when did you become so nice" the other voice said and laughed listening to Akash

"You know me very well, Tripathi" Akash chuckled.

"Radha ki naam ke properties hai, bade bhaiya ne rakhe hai. After she will turn 25 I'll just ask her to sign on papers" (my elder brother has properties on Radha's name) I cringed immediately after knowing that Akash Ahale is doing all this for mere property.

Radha is better along with me than him. I know even I kept her in the dark but intended to grow our relationship. Ugh, that sounds wrong wish I had never pulled these mistakes

"Fuck" I ran my hand down my face as I didn't exactly know what to do.

"What shall I do Sameer" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Tell her the truth bro" he patted my shoulder and motivated me.

"She deserves to know the truth no matter how harsh it is" that's true

I can't break her more. She's the person who re introduced myself to me and I can't lose her to a monster like Akash. Ever.

Taking all the proofs with me, I placed them in Radha's lap and she looked at me questioningly.

Thousand of questions must be running through her mind right now.

She straightened her spine, and concentrated on the papers, "What are these?"