15

Everything I did till this moment to her, I was regretting it ten folds now

Everything I did till this moment to her, I was regretting it ten folds now. All I wanted was to beg her not to leave me and do anything to make her stay for me.

Deep down I knew she wouldn't agree and I have to let her go.

She was standing in front of me in the most gorgeous saree, but the tears streaming down her face made me want to hold her tightly and want to make her happy, but I knew I was the reason behind them.

"Radha" I stepped forward to hold her arm but she immediately stepped back and shook her head, "Don't Shardul, just don't"

"We need to go from here, I promise we will talk about this" I held her wrist in a tight grip even though she was trying to free her self from me

"There's nothing left to talk" She said in a firm voice, which was laced with toughness and hurt.

God. What have I done. I cussed myself.

"Please" I begged to her.

"You broke my trust Shardul" she whimpered.

"I know, but I can explain" I said wiping off her tears with my thumb. She closed her eyes melting into my touch but, the betrayal hit on her and jerked off my hand away from her.

My heart broke into more pieces.

"Your touch disgusts me" she said, touching her skin where I'd touched her right now.

"Please don't say that" the pain of ending our relationship was equivalent to the pain I had experienced when I lost Ma and Papa.

"I'm ending this" she wiped off her tears  and looked straight into my eyes with a firm look, "I definitely didn't deserve this"
she let out a breathe.

Sameer jogged towards me, "Hey buddy, I arranged the boat so you guys-" he stopped in the middle and sensed the heaviness in the air whilst I stared at her with emotionless face  but underneath that expression my heart was breaking into million pieces.

A tear rolled down my eyes and I immediately wiped it off with the back of my hand, "Radha let's go" I held her wrist tightly in my grip.

I know I have been a great threat to her but I don't want to leave her here in the middle of unknown people who can be more dangerous, I'll do anything in my power to protect her, even when we are falling apart.

"I won't come, dad will come" she tried getting out of my grip as her bangles clinked.

"I'm not listening to you. I promise you. I'll let you go back to India"

She started laughing, "You think I'm gonna believe you?" She shook her head, "I made the mistake once, not doing it twice"

This girl was pushing me to the edge testing my patience. I stepped closer to her, our breathes started mingling with each other.