•○1○•

~Once Upon A time there was a girl. With Long white hair and crystal blue eyes. She was destined to be someone great.
But how great was she suposed to be?~

Viola

Hi! My name is Viola Wells. I'm at cheer camp with my sister Addison! Finally at peace with Zombies and Humans seabrooke can finally move on in harmony. So we can all live together.

My sister and Zed are so happy together. She has him and he has her! They were meant for eachother! I just wish I had someone y'know?

For a month now me and addi have been at cheer camp. Cousin bucky was very persistent with keeping me and Addison away from Zombies but come on! Addisons boyfriend is a zombie!

"Come on Viola!" Addison yelled as she ran towards the camp base balcony. I ran after her and stood by her side as bucky stood infront of us with wide grin.

"You've all heard the stories of bloodthirsty monsters who roam these woods, feasting on innocent cheerleaders" bucky said trying to scare us. Many humans booed at the sound of bucky talking about 'bloodthirsty monsters'.

"Well, those stories are just silly make believe. But you'd better believe we're gonna break you down and build you back up into peppy little cheer machines like... Lacey! Stacey! And our most recent Acey, JC!" Bucky cheered on as the three aceys joined his side.

I smiled widely at them and they smiled back. I was friends with everyone. Everyone and anyone. I never feared the zombies, well maybe I did but I learnt to love them just as I love everyone else in town.

"You three and Viola lead the veterans, you're the A-team. Addison, Bree, you take the newbies. You're the, uh, you're the Z-team." I sighed at bucky instructions. I hated being on the opposite team asmy sister. It was slike a rule to everyone to keep us separated.

"Zombies, this is obviously your first cheer camp. Now, I'm not anti-change, I'm just pro keeping things the way they are, because you don't mess with success. This week, the veterans and the newbies will compete for the Cheer Camp Cup to see who is more cheertastic!" Bucky said witha giant smile.

"The veterans have always won the Cheer Camp Cup, right Aceys?"bucky said, handing me my pompoms. "Right!!" They cheered on. Their fake pearly white smiles were eyesores but I learnt to always compliment people's flaws.

"To the cheer course!" Bucky screamed out walking away with the shrimpy mascot. We walked past Addison. "Watch and learn, snowball" Lacey mocked addisons hair.

Addisons hair was a main point in our family. It was crystal white and no one had an explanation for it. Me? I wear a wig. My sister may be accepted for her hair but I won't be.

I have a reputation that I want to keep and uphold. I can't throw that away for a dream of being accepted for being different and unique like addie.

And as perusal we broke out in a competitive song.

We're back here on the scene
And everyone's together
With zombies on the team
It's better than ever, better than ever

Those moves won't get the gold
Green hair is so whatever
Well, you'll never break the mould
'Cause we're better than ever, better than ever

Tearing down the power plant
You're welcome Seabrook, I'm your man
To build a place where everyone can cheer
I'm making zombiekind cool, not feared
Making progress, that sounds great
But what's the price we have to pay?
Ready for a new day, ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

I wish that I could call
I hope you get my letters
Hope I get asked to Prawn
It'd be better than ever, better than ever

Oh, Addison my love
Gargargaza are forever
We pull the strings
We run the show
'Cause we're better than ever, better than ever

We're finally allowed to go to Prawn
Gonna get our ziga ziga zombie on
Counting down the days, I've been keeping track
Kinda wishing Addison would write me back
Imagine me taking her to the dance
A human and a zombie hand in hand
Ready for a new day, ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

Here in this hall
Up on these walls
Picturing Addison beside me
Then they will say
We're all the same
And they can see the life inside me
Oh, what's it gonna take? What's it gonna take?
What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take?

We got this!
We got this!
Ready for a new day
Ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

Hey! We got this
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this
Hey! We got this (come on!)
Teaming up to make progress (picturing Addison beside me)
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

Hey! We got this
Teaming up to make progress (picturing Addison beside me)
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this
Hey! We got this
Teaming up to make progress (picturing Addison)
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

Covered in mud I trudged to addisons cheering team and flicked the mud to the ground. "Aceys, disappointing. You can't be scared to get those jazz hands dirty." I sighed.

"Uh... Wha..." lacey muttered flicking the mud to the ground, bur chasing it to hit my cheek instead.

Bucky sighed in defeat and held the cup out for the Z-team. "The Cheer Camp Cup is yours." He sighed as the y cheered and addison reached out to grab it but bucky snatched it back and placed it on the block again.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now let's make this victory about me. I've decided to be school president this year. Now technically, there's an election, but come on." He laughed at his cocky statement.

"Which means we'll need a new cheer captain while I rule the school." He said. The aceys were bickering like the seagulls from Nemo but I hit buckys arm.

"I think Addison should be Cheer captain. She's perfect!" I said. Everyone looked at me and I could tell Addison was over joyed to hear me say that.

I smirked at the acey's who looked at me shocked and people started booming out addisons name.

I would do anything for my sister. Even ruining any reputation I held or had.