•○13○•

~Once Upon A time there was a girl with white hair and crystal blue eyes. She was destined to become someone great. But how great was she suposed to be?~

Viola

I awoke from my sleep and saw that wyatt was no longer by my side, but a little red rose. I smiled and grabbed the rose and placed it in the vase with all the other roses. I got dressed in my werewolf clothes then looked in the mirror at my hair.

I'm ready and I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be me. Finally me.

I walked downstairs and to the dining table. My parents stared at Me as I passed addie and sat down beside her. She looked up st me shocked to see my white hair put and styled.

"Did you two join a rock band?" Dad asked. Addison and I stared at him confused before getting up and leaving for school. Everyone gasped when see me and addison as we walked down the hall.

"Whoa! Bad hair day? Bad hair life!" The aveys said coming to us. I looked at them and bit my lip as they stared at me. "I think it looks great." Addison said.

"Yeah, not so much." JC said clicking his fingers. "Addison, if you ever expect "to be cheer captain-" Addison cut lacey off. "Well, maybe I don't. Maybe cheer team isn't for me after all." The aveys gasped and so did I.

Did I ruin my sister?

The aceys looked at me before grabbing my arm and dragging me away. They pulled me around to an abandoned corridor and scoffed at me.

"Whats with the hair Viola?!" Stacey shrieked. I stood proudly. "I was sick of hiding" I spoke. JC sighed. "Well, it is quite pretty" lacey spoke but the two aceys glared at her.

"Well we like it!" I turned and saw the wolves come up behind me and they aceys cowered. I smiled as wynter giggled at me and wyatt smiled proudly at me.

"Scram before we gut you!" Wynter snarled and the aceys run off. Willa and Wyatt gave her a look and she pushed her fist to her head. "Stupid stupid" she mumbled.

"Thanks for that" Willa smiled at me. "I'm glad your rocking your hair, I was starting to think you weren't gonna show your true colors" Willa spoke out.

"My true colors?" I asked. She smiled more. "I could smell the wig dye. Nearly all of us could. You're a werewolf Viola!" She replied. I gulped.

"I might not be a werewolf willa. I might be something totally different" I explained. Wyatt grabbed my hand. "And you'll still be our friend." I looked at him and smiled widely.

Soon enough I was stuck in the middle of Willa and Wyatt who were making plans on infiltrating the demo site and getting the moonstone back.

"All right, we don't have much time. This is how we sabotage the demolition and stop them."Wyatt said, rolling up the demolition prints.
"It's my responsibility to make sure we're all safe. We follow my lead." Willa said, looking at wyatt straight in the eye. "It's a good plan, Willa."

"What plan?" Addison cut in. I turned to her and she held the box proudly in her hands.
"We're going after the moonstone. Top secret. You can't tell anyone.", wynter said then realized what she did.

"Bad wolf, bad wolf!" Wynter scolded herself. "You're going after the moonstone now?" Addison asked. "It won't survive the detonation" Wyatt explained.

"Then let me join you. I'm ready to become a wolf." Addison said, smiling widely. What if I was the wolf and she wasn't? What she was a wolf and I wasn't?

"If you really are one." Willa said. I turned to her to see her giving Addison a stern look. Addison opened the box but just stared at it.
"It's gone." She mumbled.

"You lost it?" Wynter asked. I took her hand in mine. "Do you know how precious a moonstone necklace is?" Willa asked, her voice nearing a low growl.

"If she was serious about being a wolf, if she was the Great Alpha, she wouldn't have been
so careless." Willa snarled. I looked at Addison and she looked at me in disbelief.

"No, I... I don't know how! I-" She was cut off by Willa. "Stay out of our amazing hair." She flicked her hair and walked away with the wolves.

I ran after them and grabbed wyatts hand. "Wyatt wait! Addie didn't mean to lose the moonstone" I exclaimed the wolves turning to me.

"Then why is it missing Viola?" Willa asked, raising her voice. She never raised her voice at me... "I don't know Willa but please don't blame addie" I begged, shaking wyatts hand but I felt it slip from my hand.

"Then who do we blame Viola? You?" He asked turning to his back on me, his head over his shoulder, his eyes not making any contact.

"Wyatt plea-" He cut me off. "You had as much responsibility over the moonstone that addison had" He snapped. I leaned back.

"Well you gave it to her. Not me. You didn't even know about my hair till last night when you caught me crying in my room!" I explained. He seemed to swallow a lump and his eyes filled with guilt as he finally looked me in the eye.

"I'm sorry Viola, I'm just a bit hazy with knowing we're so close to the moonstone. I'll talk to you about this later ok?" I nodded, knowing he was genuine and would never lie.

I watched as he ran off with his pack and smiled. I could be apart of that pack. With the wolves. With Wyatt.

We could go running in the flower patches together. Have pups together. Be best friends forever. Be lovers forever.

And I knew. So knew. That wyatt was the only person I cared about. Not myself. Not addie. Not my parents.

Just wyatt.