•○9○•

~Once Upon A time there was a girl. With Long white hair and crystal blue eyes. She was destined to be someone great.
But how great was she suposed to be?~

Author

Viola walked down the hall with eliza to see Addison and Zed talking and hugging. "You guys coming for lunch?" She asked. They smiled and nodded, joining her side as they walked into the cafeteria.

Viola sat down with next to addison with her tray of Food and Zed was standing, leaning on the table. "So Addison I was thinki-" He was cut off by the cafeteria doors bursting open and the Werewolves walked in.

Viola smiled widely seeing them and made eye contact with Wyatt. He smiled at her and walked past bucky, grabbing his mirror and flowing up his hair. Wyatt threw the mirror back and continued walking beside his pack.

He stopped at the table while his pack went to a different one. "Viola, won't you join me in coming to our table?" He asked. Everyone's eyes were on Viola as she stood with her tray of Food.

"I would be delighted wyatt" She stood out from her chair and walked with Wyatt to their bench and chairs. Wyatt pulled back the seat to let Viola sit in it.

Addison stared in disbelief while Zed glared at the wolves. First addie and now vi? No way. He mad eye contact with Wyatt and the werewolf winked at Zed.

Viola set the food down and started eating as wyatt and another female werewolf sat beside her. Zed folded his arms, sitting down and looked at Addison to calm himself down.

Viola

"Do you have cheer practice today?" Wyatt asked me. "No, I missed the only one I had yesterday" He nodded in understanding. "Wanna maybe come with me after school" He said.

I smiled widely. "Whwre would we be going?" I asked. He smiled widely and whispered. "It's a secret Angel" he said. I blushed pink jd the Werewolves laughed and howled.

Wyatt howled with them and everyone in the cafeteria stared at us. I could feel everyone's eyes drilling into Me. I liked the attention. I felt. Special.

For the rest of the day I hang around the Werewolves. Everyone would stare at me and say things but I didn't care. For once I didn't care what others thought, only about how i felt.

I quickly went home and go into a lovely navy blue floral dress. I made my way out the house without anyone knowing and off to the woods. I'm glad I wore my converse.

I made it to the gate and I saw wyatt there. He was bouncing on his feet while muttering greetings. I laughed a little and he perked up turning around.

"Oh hi you're here!" He said all cherry and happy. I smiled, loving this side of wyatt. He took my hand and brought me close to him. "you look really pretty right now" He whispered, like he was afraid that I would break from his loud voice.

"Thank you wyatt" He smiled widley before taking my hand and leading me deeper into the woods. "I was originally going to take you to the den. But, Willa was still a little sour about having outsiders there so I've decided to bring you somewhere else" He said. I smiled.

"And where is this somewhere else?" I asked. He chuckled at my eagerness. "It's a surprise Angel" I blushed at his words, as he lead me away with his hands.

Wyatt
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

Viola
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you wyatt)

Viola
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes wyatt)
A hundred thousand things to see (hold your breath, it gets better wyatt)
I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

Wyatt
A whole new world
With new horizons to pursue
I'll chase them anywhere

Viola & wyatt
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

Viola & wyatt
A whole new world (a whole new world)
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world (every turn, a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue (every moment, red-letter)
I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare
And then we're home (there's time to spare)
Let me share this whole new world with you
A whole new world (a whole new world)
That's where we'll be (that's where we'll be)
A thrilling chase (a wondrous place)
For you and me

Our face were so close together, standing near a large flower patch. "We're here angel" He whispered. I blushed more at the nickname and turned to the flower patch to see numerous kinds.

Tulips, Rose's, Lillies. They were so beautiful. "Oh they are gorgeous!" I said as I walked between them. Watching the bees fly around them. "Not as gorgeous as you" Wyatt said, holding my hand.

I smiled widely and picked a red rose. "This is where I pick the flowers for you" he Clarified. I giggled. "You must keep them in good shape then" wyatt chuckled.

"All the best for you Angel" I blushed more. "That nickname really brings out the color in you" wyatt said, grabbing my waist, pressing my chest to his.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and smiled widely. Our noses were so close together. Our eyes stared at eachother, like all our attention was just on each other.

His fingers tingled along my waist before keeping a tight grip. "Viola you are the most gorgeous girl in the world. In Seabrook. In my eyes..." wyatt whispered, moving his hand and tucking  apiece of hair behind my ear.

We both started leaning in, our lips nearly touching but my phone burst out in my ring tone. Wyatt stepped back and I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Viola! Come home this instant or your grounded!" My father called into the phone. I looked at wyatt and sighed. "Ok, sorry dad. I'll be home soon" I told him before hanging up.

Wyatt looked at me. "Your leaving?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed but took my hand. "I'll take you home. Don't want you wandering the woods on your own angel" I giggled at wyatt as he lead me home.

I got to my back door and smiled widely at him. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. Wyatt smiled faltered. "I can't Vi. My pack is busy tomorrow." He replied.

"Oh, alright. That's ok." I kissed his cheek as he kissed my hand. "Goodnight wyatt" "Goodnight Viola"

We nearly kissed. If it wasn't for my father.