•○11○•

~Once Upon A time there was a girl. With Long white hair and crystal blue eyes. She was destined to be someone great.
But how great was she suposed to be?~

Viola

I walked beside Addison as the wolves lead us deeper into the woods. "Where are we going?" Addison asked, her handing still attached to mine. "It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you." Wynter said. I tries Mt hardest not to giggle at Addison scared face and wills and wyatt giving wynter a warning look.

"Too much, too much, I knew it. Sorry." Wynter scolded herself. We got to a cliff side with a massive hole in it. "Welcome! But not too welcome!" Wynter said but immediately started coughing after. Addison let my  hand go and rushed to her side to help her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, grabbing onto wynters hand. "My necklace is losing its charge." She said, her eyes calming and her head slowly falling to my shoulder.

"Every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstones lose their power. All of our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves..." Wyatt trailed off, looking at me the whole time as if he were just telling me.

"...which leaves taking care of the pack to us. To me." Willa picked up and finished. "You'll be fine, Wynter. I promise" Willa comforted wynter, placing  ahand on her shoulder.

"You'd better be right about this. We need to find the moonstone soon."willa siad wlaking off with wynter. Wyatt walked over and grabbed my hand kissing it.

I blushed and he smiled. "Follow us. Addison. Viola." He said and lead us deeper into the cave den. To say I was excited would most likely be correct.

B

ut what do they need with me and addison?

"The wolf den!" Wyhtwr yelled, throwing her arms out. Me and Addison muttered a wow. I could smell the uniqueness of the place.

"It's okay to be impressed." Wyntwr said. I smiled Widely.

"Our language. Awwoooo Addison And viola! That means welcome." Wyatt wsaid, as we walked with him. Addison howled to match him but the wolves all laughed at her.

"Ostrich boots?" Wynter asked. "No, I think Addison meant AWOO" Wyatt howled. I decided to howl to copy him but i got more laughs.

"Polka dot unicorn?" Wyatt asked turning to me with a wide smile. "Cool, where?!" Wynter exclaimed looking around excitedly. "Oh, no. Sorry, um. Uh... AWOOOO" addison haoked but gasps and wolves backing up mad eme think she mightve said somethung bad.

"Whoa, language. There are were-pups around." Wyatt said, with a large smile on his face. "She needs to put a pebble in the swear-wolf jar." Wynter joked. I giggled a ther and wyatt just smiled at me.

Soon all he wolves howled making me jump. Wyatt giggled at me while Addison turned to him. "I am so sorry!"

"Enough. This is not why we brought them here!" Willa shouted, breaking the fun atmosphere. "Why are we here?" Addison asked.

Wyatt looked at us begore grabbing a blue crystal and shone it on a wall, dhowing a girl with white hair howling. "I believe you will lead us to the moonstone. I believe you're the Great Alpha." Wyatt said, looking directly at addison. "I believe you're a werewolf."

"What?!" I exclaimed. He believes that Addison, of all people. Is a werewolf?! I had white hair... I looked at Addison and she had a wide smiled on her face.

I can't take this away from her. What f she was Great Alpha. She would have a pack. People to fit in with. My hair? Probably a different problem.

Turn up, explain our history
Pull back the veil of mystery
What's written on the cave is prophesy
The Great Alpha is our destiny
Show us the power of chemistry
Lead us to the source of our energy
No one knows her identity
But she looks like you, identically

This is how we're livin' our lives
Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild?
Call to the wild, the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

I see a real community
Unique, but you have unity
You know who you're supposed to be
Release to the rhythm totally
I feel the vibe when you're close to me
And you can feel it too, or hopefully
Now look up, and tell me what you really see
A bunch of stray wolves or a family?

This is how we're livin' our lives (hey)
Livin' our lives (hey), livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild? (Hey)
Call to the wild (hey), the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

Hold up, before you do, let me interrupt
She's a cheerleader, not an Alpha
You're in the den, but you'll need to earn my trust
Now show me what you got if you're one of us

This is how we're livin' our lives (it's how you're living)
Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild? (Can you feel? Hey)
Call to the wild (hey), the call to the wild (I can feel)
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

I looked at Addison shocked, her outfit completely changed and her hair. She was so confident with her hair. She deserved to be great alpha. Not some scared cat like me.

"Viola you look amazing!" Wyatt called out as he walked towards me but he was immediately pushed out the way as zed rushed in.

"Zed?!" Me and Addison yelled out. We stood on top of a small platform and zed rushed towards up us and crouch down infront of us.

"Back up! You don't wanna see me take this off!" He yelled. A wolf growled at him, her eyes glowing amber so zed knocked off his Z-band. "Wolves!" Willa yelled..the wolves got in defensive mode and Zed just growled.

"Now!" Willa yelled. A wolf made to make a move but zed picked him up and threw him across the den. I gasped and went to run after him but zed grabbed my waist.

"No stop!" Addison yelled and connect zed z-vand back to zeds wrist. He let go of Me as he stared at the z-band then at addie. "Zed! I want to be here!" Addison yelled.

"What?" Zed asked. "But... but you texted help!" Bree said, coming out and holding up her phone. "I needed help on the chemistry homework Didn't you see the beaker emoji?" Addison asked.

"Oh... I do now. By the way, I love this new look. New hairstylist?" Bree asked, looking between Me and addison. "Werewolves, they know hair." I said. I felt wyatt smile at me.

"And manicures." Wynter remarked, making the wolves 'Mmm-hmm' at us. "They think I may be a werewolf too." Addison said. I? What about me addie? Your not the only one with white hair. I have white hair too...

"What? How?"Zed asked, looking at Addison. "Maybe a grandparent. My hair means something. This could be my pack!" Addison explained to zed, her eyes shone with hope and I realized. She was too happy. Too happy to finally have a pack. If I showed my hair... then she would hate me.

Mate me for possibly taking something so special to her away. I couldn't ruin that. I couldn't ruin us. I was going to keep hiding. Keeping hiding my white hair till I found something else to fit into.