•○2○•

~Once Upon A Time their was a girl.
With Long white hair and crystal blue eyes. She was destined to be someone great.
But how great was she suposed to be?~

Viola

I sat next to Bonzo on the bus, staring out the window. I had my headphones in and just humming along to whatever played. At this moment in time, Should I stay or should I go by The Clash, wasing playing.

Ever since Addison revealed her hair to everyone, they loved her and accepted her. How special she was. It made me somewhat jealous that i didnt have hair like her. But I was somewhat thankful that I didn't have to hide and lie to everyone I knew apart from family.

I was lucky even though I didn't feel lucky.

"What you doing bonzo?" I asked. He looked at me from his apple that had the carving of Bree's face on it. He smiled at me widely and started speaking zombie tongue.

"Ohhhhh, you gonna ask her to Prawn?" I asked. "Azinha fotksa!" He answered. I nodded. "She'll love it Bonzo" I spoke.

Suddenly everyone shouted out, "Addison will you?!?" So I looked out the window to see wooden signs folding down to reveal words. I read them happily while shouting pit like everyone else.

But when I looked at the front I saw Zed celebrating about hsi light bulbs working but not the bus that was gunning at him. "ZED!" I screamed out.

Everyone started screaming as we hit Zed. Omg, we just hit Zed! My future brother in law is dead! Wait... doesn't that make him double dead?

Soon pur bus crashed into the Ditch and off intot he forbidden forest, soon our bus came to a stop, amongst a bunch of leaves and dirt. I looked at Bonzo making sure eyes ok before standing up and wlaking to Addison.

"Hey you ok?" I asked. My eyes traveled along her bodies to make sure she was on. No injuries or anything. She shook her head. "Yeah, I'm fine" I nodded at her.

Bucky stood up frantically. "Let me out! Im way to important!" He shouted out, running down the isle of the bus and jumped out the end. Everyone started to panicked but I shushed them.

"Everyone stay calm!" Addison said, calmly to get people to calm themselves. Bree smiled up at Addison. "Great leadership, Addie. Very future cheer captain of you" Bree spoke out.

I smiled at my sister but her smile grew into a frown. "Addie what's wron-" I was cutting off by my sister yelling out The name of her Zombje boyfriend and run out the bus.

Everyone started screaming but I didn't exactly care. My sister ran intot he forbidden forest! I've heard stories about the forbidden forest. About the creatures that roam the woods as If it were their town.

My feet carried me around the woods and Into a clearing. I didn't see Addison anywhere and I was beginning to panic. "ADDIE?!" Hoping my acream was loud enough I kept walking until I heard a rustle.

I turned to look at the bush to see a pair of golden yellow eyes staring at me. I stared back at them curiously. Soon a loud howling noise filled my ears and my eyes left the bush as I stared into the north.

I turned on my heel, fear filling my senses. I reached near my skirt pocket to grab the pepper spray I held but someone grabbed my wrist.

I screamed, turning around and spraying the pepper spray in at their face but I realized it was bucky. "Oh I'm so sorry bucky!" He was screaming by now, like a baby and fanning his eyes.

Then I saw many people from the bus come down to the clear patch and Addison and Zed come from the other end. "I thought he was a monster!" I yelled in my defense.

Addison hugged Me close and I was surprised at the sudden hug. "What's wrong addie?" I asked, concerned why her sudden affection seemed so panicked.

"I saw wolves. Werewolves!" Addison shouted. The acey's and everyone gasped. "What Wolves? Here wolves? Were-wolves?!" They screamed and hugged eachother panicked before grabbing their phones and texting wildly.

I looked at Zed and Addison. "No one's gonna believe it. Don't worry!" I smiled at them.

Boy was I really wrong!

I was sat up next Zeds dad and Zoey. She was going on about having a werewolf friend. I genuinely found it funny how a girl like Zoey could be so happy.

"Maybe you and I can make some posters together" I suggested. She smiled brightly and claps excitedly. I looked back down at mum who now stood on a platform.

"By order of city council, effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated." No way. They can do that!

"Mum that's unfair!"
"You can't do that!"

Me and Addison yelled out at the same time. Our mother just looked at Addison doing the shut up motion then turned to me and pointed the warning index finger.

I looked at Mr Necrodopolis and sighed. "This is bad..." He looked at me and matched my sigh. "Very bad"

Honestly this was bad. Now that the laws were back, tha tmeant Zed or any other zombies couldn't go to Prawn.

"Right, you thing they'll love my drawing Zoey?" I asked holding up my drawing of a werewolf. She giggled and held up hers. "That look better than mine? How did you get so good at drawing?" I asked.

She giggled more and grabbed dmy hand dragging me out the house and to a fence covered dieth Nike tires painted yellow and green.

I held the nail gun ajd let her sit it up against the fence post. I smiled as she got it done. I looked up to see a man in the power plant demolition suit.

"Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a were-friend" Zoey asked excitedly. The man looked at Zoey and smiled. He has quite big teeth. Especially the Kanines.

"Silly kid, there's no such thing as werewolves." He said, he looked up at me and our eyes connect. He had Soil colored eyes, rich soil.

"But we heard it howl." Zoey said, a matter of factly. "Yes, we heard it howl. Awooooo" I imitated. He looked at me as if I just gave him the best present ever.

"Maybe it was a hiker saying, howl's it going?"
He said, enthusizing the howls it going part. I tried so hard to contain my laughter. I found it so funny.

"It was a werewolf!" I said defensively. He chuckled at me. "My, what big eyes you have." Zoey inquired. I looked at him and smirked. "My, what big teeth you have"

He looked at me curiously then at my seabrooke high badge on my cheer jacket.

"Zoey!" Mr Necrodopolis yelled out. Me and Zoey looked at him and Zoey runs to him. I looked back to say goodbye to see the man hand disappeared.

But in his place was a rose.

How mysteriously sweet