~ hard and fast ~

i did not expect people to see this, yall must be quite horni huh 😭 anyways enjoy 😏

the bell violently rang for end if school. as i walked out of the door, i saw Dustin was there, with a big smile on his face. "hey Dusty" i said, rubbing his head and messing up his hair. he protected his hair and slapped away my hands.

"No!- oh come on, i used my special spray today!" he whined. i let out a chuckle.

"So what are you—" i began to say, until i felt someone pull my waist into them. it was Eddie. his hands stayed on my hips as i leant against him, facing him. Dustin stared in disbelief and shock.

"wanna ride in my car, darling?" he said, using his pointer finger to lift my chin and look me in the eyes. Dustin interrupted.

"uhh what in Vecnas asshole is going on? did i miss something?!" he said, his eyes widening in shock. Eddie looked at Dustin and chuckled. He kissed my cheek and took my hand, leading me to his car.

"Nice to see you too!" Dustin yelled sarcastically, still confused. "Assholes.!" he muttered, walking the other direction.

Eddie started the engine and began to zoom off. "you drive like a maniac." i giggled. he looked nervous. "you nervous?" i said sarcastically.

"around you? fuck yeah" he exclaimed. i scoffed.

"what? i mean it. i don't normally fuck people in classrooms." he said. "only the special ones" he chuckled and winked at me. i smiled.

we began driving into the trailer park and pulled up next to his trailer. we both stepped out of the car. he entered the trailer first and held out his hand. i grabbed it and walked in. he began rapidly picking up rubbish that was on the ground and tossing them into the bin. "I'm sorry about the mess.." he exclaimed.

"no no its fine" i said.

"no i really should have cleaned up—"

"Eddie, really, its fine!" i said. we looked at each other in silence for a few seconds. he looked quite nervous.

"weed" he said. "I've rolled some uh.. you know. ill go grab them." he chuckled. he walked to the other side if the trailer as i followed. i stood right behind him as he crouched down, getting a little container that had a few cigarettes in them. as he stood up, we were directly facing each other, our lips being only inches apart.

we both stared at each other in desperation. he softly grabbed my cheeks and slowly pulled me into his lips. while we were making out, i crawled onto the bed with our lips still attached. he laid on top of me and brushed my hair out of my face. he stopped and looked at me until showing me a smile. he got up and opened the container, taking a cigarette and lighting it. he placed one in my mouth which he then lit for me. he took of his belt, pulling down his jeans. i took my shirt off, keeping my bra on.

(suggestion: listen to BABYDOLL Ari Abdul while reading this)

he got a condom from his drawer and carefully slipped it onto his d*ck. "part two?" he smiled. i sat on top of him as he laid down. he helped me place his d*ck inside of me as i slowly sat on it. i sighed in pleasure. i slowly moved up and down, and i knew i was able to make as much sound as i could. i let out soft quiet moans until he placed his hands on my hips, guiding me to go faster. he let out a little "mm.." which turned me on. he began to pound me, forcing me to moan extremely loud. he flipped me over and continued to pound me while on top of me. he grabbed my face with both his hands and i held them in place. his c*m filled the condom and he ripped it off, grabbing my head and forcing me to suck it all off. he grabbed my hair and controlled my head, moving it up and down as i gagged. his c*m sat in my mouth as i looked up at him. "swallow it, darling." he said, holding my chin with two fingers. i swallowed it then sat up.

"you're good at that.." i chuckled. he smiled at me. our sweat had dampened our hair.

"10 out of 10?" he chuckled.

"for sure." i giggled. i got up and inhaled the joint. he looked me up and down and bit his lip. "got anything i can change into?" i asked. he smiled and took off his shirt and handed it to me. "hellfire?" i chuckled.

"hell yes!" he laughed. i put his shirt on as he giggled a little bit while inhaling his joint.

"whats so funny?" i asked.

"nothing, im just surprised i was able to pull you. steve lost then?"

"what do you think? of course eddie the brave wins." i laughed. he pulled me in and hugged me.

"im not going to lose you, am i?" he said. "steve wont be biting me in the ass will he?"

"i'll talk to him" i said. he put his hand out for a handshake. i chuckled and grabbed his hand, pulling him closer and giving him a kiss. i looked out the window and saw a ladder leading to the roof of his trailer. "intriguing" i said, walking out of the room.

"wait— y/n its dark out there!" he chuckled until following me out. i pushed open the door, jumped out of the trailer and held both my hands on the ladder, climbing up as fast as i could.

"slow poke" i chuckled, sitting on the roof.

"shut up." he laughed, climbing up. i grabbed his hand to help him up and we both sat with our legs hanging off the edge. we clinked our joints as if we were drinking and laughed, inhaling the smoke.

suddenly, a car violently pulled up next to Eddies trailer, almost ramming it. "who the hell is—"

"Billy?! cmon, we gotta go!" i whispered. i grabbed Eddies hand and we both ran down the ladder.

"why is Billy here?!" he yelled.

"SHH!!" i whispered, covering his mouth hoping Billy didn't hear.

"well, well, well." Billy said, throwing his cigarette on the ground before stomping on it. "y/n, step aside, will ya?" he said, staring at Eddie and pushing me away.

"Billy leave him alone.." i said, pulling his shoulder. he violently threw my hand off of him.

"whats your problem?" Eddie asked.

"you, Munson. now tell me, why is my partner at your trailer and wearing your shirt?" he said, staring at Eddie violently and pointing at me. Eddie looked at me in betrayal.

"..what?" Eddie said softly.

"awh, they didn't tell you? heartbreaking." he said, placing his hand on his chest.

"Billy fuck off—"

"No, no. Me and Eddie need to have a little talk." he said, grabbing the collar of eddies shirt and ramming him against the trailer.

im turning his into a story but i promise there is still alot of naughty things ;)