~ "you make me feel safe" ~

the bell rang for end of school. as i walked out of the classroom, i saw eddie was standing against the wall waiting for me. "you ready?" he asked as he held out his hand. i nodded and our fingers intertwined. we walked outside to see billy smoking against his car. suddenly, he looked over at us. his face dropped and he threw his cigarette on the ground. as he walked towards us, i felt my hand gripping onto eddies even tighter. "shh, its okay." he whispered. billy stood right in front of us and stared at both of us violently before grabbing my shoulder.

"i told you.. to stay away from him." he whispered in a mean tone.

"you can't control me." i muttered. he looked at eddie while he grabbed my neck and slapped me, forcing me to the ground.

"HEY. thats enough, man." eddie said, pushing billy away. "look behind you." he said. billy looked behind him just to see steve recording them. his face dropped and he turned back to eddie. "you leave me and y/n alone, or that tape goes out." he demanded. billy looked at me then walked back to his car. as he drove off, eddie helped me up off the ground. i hugged him as tight as i could as he pat my back. "its okay, im here. im always here." he whispered as he kissed my cheek. he held both of my hands and smiled. "wanna go pick out a movie and we can watch it with some snacks?" he asked.

"you know me too well" i giggled. he took my hand and we both got in the car. steve and robin were already going to work so we followed them.

AT THE MOVIE PLACE

"oh my god GREMLINS" i shouted as i held the movie in eddies face.

"the one with the little guy? whats his name.. Gizmo!" robin smiled. i pointed and clicked at her.

"Gremlins? Seriously?" steve scoffed.

"yes, seriously" i said. "do i get a discount?" i asked in a desperate tone. he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"ugh, fine." he said. i smiled and walked out the door as eddie followed. "just— don't tell my boss!" he yelled.

we both got in the car. as Eddie started the engine, i saw a few tapes stacked on top of each other. "bon jovi, iron maiden, guns n roses.. good taste." i said smiling. "ah, metallica!" i said, immediately placing it in the tape player. master of puppets began to play. i moved my leg and head to the beat.

"you like this song?" he asked.

"i love this song!" i laughed. he chuckled.

"i can play it." he said.

"really? even the solo?" i asked.

"of course!" he chuckled. "i can teach you?"

"please do" i chuckled.

AT THE TRAILER
(A/N; it's night by now)

Eddie softly grabbed my hand and walked into his trailer. we walked to his room and i jumped on the bed as he put Gremlins in the movie player. "eddie?" i said.

"yeah, sweetheart?" he replied.

"can i wear your shirt again?"

"whats your obsession with my shirt?" he chucked.

(suggestion: listen to Every Breath You Take by The Police while reading this)

"it makes me feel.. safe." i smiled. he took off his shirt, gave it to me and i put it on. as the movie started playing, he sat beside me and i laid on his chest. he played with my hair with one hand as i held the other. "i wanna stay here forever.." i whispered. he kissed my forehead.

"so, why don't you?" he replied.

"what? really?" i said, sitting up and staring at him.

"you make me feel safe too, y/n." he whispered, holding my chin. i laughed and hugged him tightly. he chuckled as i attacked him with kisses all over his face. as i reached his lips, we stopped giggling and began making out. his hand sat softly on my hair and his other held my cheek. he slowly pulled away and smiled.
"i never thought id fall in love this quick.." he whispered. our eyes met.

"neither." i replied before softly hugging him and closing my eyes. i began to fall asleep on his chest with my arms around him. he kissed my forehead and stroked my hair. i felt safe, i felt happy and i felt love.

A/N: IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!! SUGGEST SOME THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. IM SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE TO PUBLISH, I WAS STUCK WITH WRITERS BLOCK 😭 I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT<3