~ mystery girl ~

about 30 minutes passed, and i saw the girl walking out of the building. she was walking to her car. she suddenly stared at me and looked me up down. "problem?" i said, she raised her eyebrows.

"erm, no.. may i?" she said in a soft voice, walking up to me. i hesitated before handing her my joint and letting her take a hit. we stood in silence for a few seconds before she began coughing, i guess she wasn't used to smoking or something.

"name?" i asked. she put her hand out for a shake.

"uh, chrissy." she said, "chrissy cunningham."

"y/n y/l/n.." i said, showing a fake smile and taking her hand. "i recognise you.. do you go to Hawkins High?" i asked.

"yeah, im in your history class.." she said. i nodded and inhaled my joint.

"how do you know eddie?" i asked. she gave a soft smile.

"well we've known eachother for a while, but we had a falling out. we um.. started talking again recently after seeing eachother in the forest, hes the sweetest guy. lets me wear his clothes." she giggled. my face dropped. i was so stupid to think he actually loved me. fucking idiot. "i better go.." she said. "bye." i waved her goodbye but didn't say anything. as she drove off, Eddie walked out of the building, his guitar resting around his shoulders. he came out smiling, until he noticed i wasn't happy. my face was dull, mad and upset.

"whats wrong? i lost you in there." he said. i threw the joint on the ground and stomped on it.

"steve's picking me up." i said. his face dropped.

"wha.. why? are you okay?" he said in a hurt tone. suddenly, steve and robin drove in the car park, both of them concerned as to why i asked them to pick me up.

"you did well." i said, wiping a tear from my cheek and getting in steve's car.

"hey, whats going on?" steve asked.

"just drive." i said, looking at Eddie through the window. i felt guilty looking at his teary eyes, but he didn't tell me he was fucking with chrissy fucking cunningham.

"just to make sure— are we not liking eddie anymore?" robin asked. i took a moment.

"no. never again." i said softly. i pulled a cigarette pack from my pocket and placed one in my mouth ready to light, until robin snatched it out if my mouth. steve looked at me in utter shock.

"you smoke?! Munson's really a bad influence, huh?" steve said in a mad tone.

"oh please, ive been smoking since i was nine." i said, lighting another cigarette. steve and robin stared at eachother in disbelief.

"erm.. so where exactly are we dropping you off?" steve asked. i sighed and inhaled the cig.

"just drop me off here." i said.

"on the side of the road? where are you going to sleep?"

"i'll work it out. thanks for picking me up." i said, slamming the door.

as they drove off, i sat down with my arms wrapped around my legs, my fingers holding my cigarette. i buried my head between my legs and shivered. fuck, it was cold. i heard a car in the distance, but i didn't look up. i heard a crunch in the ground, i believed it was just wind.

suddenly something made a noise right next to me. i slowly looked beside me to see Eddie in the same position as me. i didn't say anything for a good few seconds. all we could hear was the wind moving dirt across the road. "chrissy?" i said. he looked up at me as if i had just exposed him. he grabbed my hand.

"listen, jm not going to lie to you. me and chrissy had a little thing." he said. i scoffed and looked away. he softly pulled my face towards him and held his hand on my cheek. "wait, listen." he said. "this was before i met you. i ended it with her ages ago, i promise."

"then why did she say she loves you and you let her wear your clothes if its ended?"

"shes trying to scare you darling. the second i told her about you she lost it. shes going to keep at it, but don't believe a word she says, please." he said, holding our faces only inches away from eachother. "i love you. only you." he whispered.

"i love you too." i said before kissing him.

"now please let me take you home." he said, standing up and holding his hand out. we both got in the car. on the way to his trailer, we didn't talk at all, we just held each other's hand while listening to music.

once we arrived and stopped the car, Eddie smiled at me. i was confused. "what?" i asked.

"come on." he chuckled, getting out of the car. i followed him inside to his room. the room was filled with fairy lights and roses. Eddie walked over to the stereo and put a tape in. Cheree began to play.

Suggestion: Listen to Cheree by Suicide while reading this.

"you cute little asshole." i chuckled. he laughed and walked over to me, grabbing my hips. i placed my hands around his neck and we slowly swayed to the song. he placed his face on my neck, softly kissing it. i pat his head and closed my eyes. im safe, i thought to myself. im finally safe. i softly pulled his face to be right in front of mine. we stared into each others eyes for the longest time. we only needed each other, we only wanted each other. i pulled him in for a kiss, but he wanted more. our lips clung together as he slowly pulled me onto the bed and sat on top of me. he brushed my hair out of the way and placed his hand on my cheek. he pulled our lips away.

"i love you so much. i've never felt this way about anyone before." he whispered.

"i love you more, and don't even argue." i whsipered back. we continued to make out.

at this point, Just Like Honey by The Jesus and Mary Chain began to play.

"fuck, Eddie.. you make me feel so many things." i whispered. suddenly, he slowly crawled down to my p***y and took off my shorts.

"i love the way you taste.." he said, licking my p***y. i dug my hands into his hair as my thighs shook. he dug his hand inside as i let out a soft moan. he came back up to my face and placed the same hand in my mouth.

"mm.." i whispered. he then grabbed my hands and kissed them. "i can't wait for tomorrow."

"whats tomorrow?" he asked.

"we can make Chrissy jealous as fuck so she leaves us alone." i said before kissing him. he smiled and hugged me. the music continued to play in the background as eddie laid on top of me and i played with his hair. i could hear his soft breathing, which helped me sleep. his voice, his words, his actions, all so precious.
i had never felt love this strong.

btw im going to start doing a word count at the end of every chapter.

Words: 1230