1

MC's POV

I'm going to be honest here, waking up and finding yourself in the middle of nowhere is terrifying, but do you want to know what's worse? Being transparent, like, being able to see through my hands, type transparent.

Of course being the small weeb that i am, i thought that i had a system, que me excitingly shouting system for a minute before quieting down due to realizing how embarassing that would have been, had anyone heard me. Luckily for my dumb ass, no one was nearby.

However, the giant tree with the statue of Barbatos in front of it caused me to pause.

I was in Genshin Impact.

A game i had gotten, and played, for two years.

Unlike other people though, i don't want to live in any fictional world. Especially​ if it's a fictional​ world with an incomplete story. Before i could even begin to think of what to do in this situation, i realized a slight problem.

I couldn't remember what gender i was, i had memories of a normal human life, but lacked the information of "hey, do i have a-". Of course, since i a ghost, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't need one.

I could focus on my gender problem later, for now i need to figure out what i have, and can do. First things first, how do i move? Naturally i tried to "walk" which, technically i did, but it didn't have the same feel it used to have.

Probably because​ a "ghost" doesn't have mass? I don't know man.

Next up was to look around the corner of my vision, which turned out to be fruitful as a "button" of sorts was at the edge of my vision. It looked simular to opening the menu for Genshin, like the whole time frozen included as well.

Unlike the actually menu however, i had a really small amount of options.

Inventory

Characters

Archive

Map

Shop

Inspect

No exits, no battlepasses, no events, no friends, no party, just nothing in general. Well, besides the options i had already mentioned.

Being the curios little soul that i am, i opened up "Characters" and then several options appeared in front of me.

Genshin Impact

Arknights

Azur Lane

Blue Archive

Honkai Impact

Fate Grand Order

Girl's Frontline

Artery Gear : Fusion

Now this was pretty cool, hell, i got a bit excited as well! Naturally i went through all the options and realized something pretty quickly.

It only gave me choice of characters i had gotten in my main account. This was a bit disappointing since i kinda wanted to go big right off the bat, but i guess that's my nerf aye?

I tried selecting one of the Azur Lane characters since i was curious, there wasn't any water nearby so how would it work?

[WARNING, NO DEEP BODY OF WATER LOCATED, BEACHING WILL RESULT IN CONTINUOUS DAMAGE.]

Okay then, noted, no water means ouchy.

Opening my Arknights instead i hover over Skadi before stopping myself.