Chapter 2:

Mari awoke to Sunny gently shaking her. "Mari, come on, it's 9:30!" Sunny said, Mari gently sat up. 

"Hm? Oh, good morning, Sunny.." Mari said, yawning and rubbing her eyes. Sunny let out a small smile.

"Good morning. Everyone's already here, go get ready." Sunny said as she sat up.

"Okay, I won't be long, promise." She replied. A few minutes later a still very sleepy Mari came down the stairs, there she saw her friends talking. Aubrey noticed her arrival first. She quickly stood up and rushed to her.

"Good morning, Mari!" Aubrey shouted, hugging her. Kel and Basil came running over to her, smiling.

"Good morning, Mari!!" Kel and Basil said, Hero slowly walked to the crazy group.

"Good morning." Hero said quietly, Mari smiled at them, putting an arm around Aubrey to hug her back. 

Sunny soon came over with six pieces of toast on a plate. "Here. Eat then we can go." Sunny told them, they did so. 

Soon the group found themselves at the place, Aubrey and Kel were panting, they had a race to see who could make it there the fastest, Kel won by just a second. Sunny was close behind them, Mari and Hero were in the back, chatting as Mari held the music books and violin. 

The younger four quickly ran inside excitedly. Kel ran onto the stage along with Aubrey, the piano sitting in the middle. "ARGHHHHHHHHHH! YOU KILLED ME" Kel shouts dramatically, holding his chest as Aubrey rolls her eyes. 

"Basil, Sunny, get up here! You're my princes' and I need you two to shoot Kel, again!" Aubrey says. Basil and Sunny rush on stage and play along. Mari and Hero enter the place as Kel is laying on the floor, fake being dead, Sunny standing by Kel's side, putting his foot on his chest and staring at him, Basil standing behind Aubrey, and Aubrey yelling at Sunny for not protecting her.

"Are we interrupting something?" Hero says, laughing at the scene. Aubrey turns at the pair.

"Yes! Sunny and Basil were supposed to protect me from Kel, but Basil just hid behind me and Sunny is just staring at Kel! Hero, get up here and protect me!" Aubrey yells. 

"Come on, we came here for Mari and Sunny to practice, not to play." Hero says.

Aubrey lets out a loud, "Ughhhhh!" As Kel quickly sits up, startling Sunny and making him fall on the floor. 

"Oh, sorry Sunny!" Kel apologizes, standing up and reaching his hand out for him to grab. He uses it to pull himself up as Mari sets her music book on the piano. 

"It's okay." Sunny replies to the orange wearing boy, getting his violin and music book from Mari. 

They start practicing, the others watching. An hour later, Mari starts getting quite bored. "Okay, that's enough for now." She says to the void colored boy next to her, stopping her playing. 

"But it's only been an hour." Sunny protests. 

"But it's such a nice day out! It'd be a waste to stay here all day. Plus, we're only doing three songs, it takes less than an hour to play all of them." Mari tells him.

"And you have a few months to practice.." Basil chips in. Sunny lets out a small sigh and agrees to leave for a bit.

Together the group leaves the stage, deciding on a place to go– or to just walk around the block and head back. "The park?" Hero suggests wanting to relax outside. 

"How about we go to Gino's for lunch?" Kel asks, just wanting to eat.

"Or just around the block." Sunny questioned them, wanting to hurry back to playing.