ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ🥺❣️

______________________________

Naira unlocked the door.

"Kartikkkkkkk..." she shouted as soon as she entered inside the house.

Kartik came running to the living area. "Whatttt.... Why are you shouting like this Naira?" He asked

"What is this ? Ghar ka kya haal banake rakha hai
tumne" She scolded him.

"Woh...main...I was about to start re-arranging..." he said flashing a big smile to cover up.

"Really? Kartik you have turned our house into a mess" She said. She took some steps and grabbed the towel laying on the sofa.

"What is this? Towel ko aaise kon phekta hai" She said and threw it on his face.

"This..." she moved towards center table.

"Careful Jaan...." he said

"This coffee mugs... Aaise hi chod diya..." she said

"Chitiya aa gayi iss pe..." She said and was about to throw the mug at him.

"Nahi..." Kartik shouted hiding his face.

"Aapne pati ka murder karogi kya?" He said

She fumed in anger. She collected coffee mugs in tray and went to the kitchen. Her anger reached its pinnacle after seeing the kitchen.

"What the hell is this?"

"Kartikkkkkkk..." she shouted again.

Poor Baby came to the kitchen already defeated. He looked down.

"Aaj toh band bajane wali hai" He mumbled.

"Kya hai yeh sab? Kitchen ki kya halat bana di tumne" She said

"Sorry..." he said

"Aur saaf bhi nahi kiya...Aaise hi chod diya. How can you Kartik?" She said

"Aabhi ke aabhi kitchen saaf karo" She ordered him. He looked up at her.

"What? I want my kitchen clean in next two hours. Jaise pehle tha vaise..." She said

"Main baad main kar dunga saaf..." he said with puppy face.

"Abhi !! 2 din se aaise hi pada hai. Do din mai Medical campaign ke liye kya gayi tumne toh ghar ki vaat laga di" She scolded him. Yeah....she is a doctor and Kartik was a businessman owning many chains of hotels, left by his late parents who passed away when he was 17 years old, till he was young enough his business was handled by his chachu Akhilesh and now he have taken over the business with Akhilesh.  So the thing was it was the first time they were far away from each other for 2 days as they both accompany each other for work trips everytime as Kartik states he can't stay away from her but this time it was not possible because of an important meeting of Kartik and he was literally going haywire without her.

"I was missing you na Jaan......" He said in sugary coated voice.

"Don't...don't even try. I will not melt me...Aaj pure ghar ki safai tum karoge" She said Kartik had no other option. He started cleaning kitchen.

Naira grabbed her handbag and headed towards their bedroom.

"Pata nahi bedroom ka kya haal kiya hoga...Ufff Kartik tum..." She was speechless looking at their bedroom. Their bedroom was decorated beautifully. Their beautiful pictures hanging on front wall. The room was filled with fragrance of red roses. It was not so bright or heavy decor but a simple, light and alluring. In simple words "Innocently Sexy ". Their whole bed was covered not with rose petals but a simple small heart with petals. And on one side of the room was placed a cosy mattress with curtains. God!!! So Beautiful she thought. He knows she love cosy mattresses on floor except for bed. Perfect!!