ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʏꜱ❤️🔐

N - (angrily) meri galti thi kya. Aapne bataya mujhe ki vo important file hai , upar se aap table par aese hi chhor aaye . Now Coco(their pet) teared it apart to isme mai kya karu. Mujhpe mat chillaya karo.

Their Outfit

Naira angrily walked to the washroom of their room with a quite Kartik behind who was following her like a lost puppy and their puppy Coco was sitting on his sofa watching the entertainment

Naira angrily walked to the washroom of their room with a quite Kartik behind who was following her like a lost puppy and their puppy Coco was sitting on his sofa watching the entertainment. She was finding something in the drawer while speaking.

N -(gritted teeth) Ek to khud ne mujhe bataya nahi ki important file hai , sambhal kar bhi nhi rakhi aur mujhe to aapne di hi nahi then blame me ki *mimicking him* Naira tumne dhyaan nhi rakha.

She took out a moisturizer and was applying it on her hands and arms standing in front of the mirror and Kartik was standing behind her fiddling nervously.

K - Jaan I'm so.....

N -(an octave higher) Don't Jaan me now. Upar se You have the audacity to say ki ' Naira Don't Argue with me ' like i was fucking waiting ki aap aaoge aur mai jhagda karungi. And for your information aapne shuru kiya tha ye baseless argument

K - Achha baba i know meri galti hai.

N - (keeping the cream in the drawer) Keep your things safely Kartik. Theka nahi le rakha Maine. Ya to phir aap mujhe dekar jaya karo. Sapna nahi aayega mujhe ki yeh important hai.

Kartik tapped her shoulder and she turned

N - kya h.....

Suddenly Kartik kissed her both cheeks leaving Naira to stare at him dumbfounded.

K - (puppy face) Sorry with No Justifications 🥺

Naira stared at him for few seconds in disbelief and the heaved,

N - Kartik.....(huge sigh with slight smile) You know aapse jhagda karna difficult ho jata hai.

She walked out of the washroom with a small smile seeing his cute antics.

K -(air fist) yess maan gayi

Kartik also walked out of the washroom to see her settled on the bed. He slipped beside her and both cuddled up each other.

 He slipped beside her and both cuddled up each other

K -(looking at her) maan gayi naa tum

N - aap gussa kaha rehne dete ho , this is not fair yaar.

K - That's my charm baby. You have such a handsome husband. Ab 2 saal tumhare saath rehkar i have known all the ways.

N - haa haa jyada mat fulo, fat jaoge.

K - hak hai bhai fulne ka , itni achhi biwi hai meri.

N - haa voh to thik hai but yeh kya tarika hua manane ka bhala. Ek dum se phone karo aur puchho konsi jewellery chahiye.

K - (embarassed) aree ek dum se dimag mai kuchh aaya nahi ki sorry kaise bolu to bas.....

Flashback Started

After the fight when Kartik stormed out of the house to office he definitely realised in less than a minute after stepping in the car that he fucked up very bad. So he immediately went to a jewellery shop. There he demanded some bracelets and called Naira despite knowing the heat of the flight. Naira picked up the phone.

N - hanji

K - Haa Jaan mai na jeweller ki shop pe hu , I'm buying a bracelet for you. Designs bheje hai tume check karo konsa pasand hai.

Them calling each other Jaan is so common that sometimes during some argument also they use this endearment unknowingly. So Naira was very used to it. She was confused and angry with his behaviour. She knew till now he must have realised his mistake but has he lost his mind. Instead of apologizing he's buying her a bracelet. They had a fight only half an hour ago.

N - (calm voice) Mujhe nahi chahiye kuchh bhi. Aap Office jao time waste mat karo.

With this she ended the call and Kartik knew he again fucked up by using this method of repenting. Anyways he bought a bracelet and headed office and then came back home at night. Their dinner went in silence and when they were about to sleep he said sorry and gave this bracelet and then her outburst started.

Flashback Ended

Naira laughed at his weird attempt to apologise.

K(cuddling her more) - kya karu tum gussa hoti ho to becheni si rehti hai, I love you naa.

N - (squeezing his cheeks) Me Moreeee Jaan.

He's an angry man , sometimes do things impulsively but he do realises his mistake and make it up for it. That's why Naira let go off the matters because holding grudges for small issues ruins relationship. If one is apologizing the other has to be forgiving and vice versa too. Both of them had to do efforts.

Just a quick chhotu sa.
.
.
.
Hope you guys enjoyed it..
Till then Bubbyeee...
Wait for the next.
And please vote and Comment how's it.
Writer_Wallflower