My Home❣️🏡

LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Queens

A Man in his BMW with a deadly looking aura was constantly checking on his phone. The driver beside him was amused with his boss's behaviour. It was a bit weird for him to watch his boss like this because probably he's called the arrogant man in the business world. He didn't knew whom he came to pick up because apparently his boss just call him out of nowhere and tell him to drive at this and that location and today it was airport but seeing the rose bouquet in his hand , he knew someone special was coming.

MR. KARTIK GOENKA, 28 years

The CEO of of Hyatt Hotels

These chains of hotels were owned by his family since 1957. His grandfather made this huge brand of hotels and his family has taken care of this legacy ahead very excellently but the problem was his personal life , his broken family. He had seen his parents fighting since childhood. His Parents divorced when he was 11 years old. His custody was initially given to his mother but after he was 17 His mother left him to his father and married another man anyways she cared less because she was a typical business woman. Only Money Matters. His Father was unable to give him warmth of a parent but only a luxurious life because he was already distant from him and now the trauma made him shut his walls. He was in deep trauma because he had been juggled between mother and father and hadn't got any proper environment since childhood. As time passed he was sent to NYC for higher studies and there things went a little down when he started having anxiety issues with a minor panic attacks sometimes due to extreme stress. He himself consulted the psychologist alone and started his treatment. Due to the fear of being left alone he got into an infatuation, that turned into a relationship within two days through his friend that talked to that girl. The girl was literally a bitchy brat. Addicted to smoking, drinking and one night stands. Sugar coating words and made him believe that she'll slowly leave these habits and being in a trauma of being left alone Kartik did a grave mistake which will be probably called a stupidity i.e. telling her that it's okay if she can't leave her habits instantly she can take it slowly. So even after being in a relationship with Kartik that girl used to have one night stands with other boys and the audacity she had of talking about those all night stands with Kartik . She cleverly used to ask him that if she should go with that boy or not, so that he thinks that she's changing. It used to hurt him a lot that most of the time it triggered his anxieties but he kept quiet thinking she was trying leaving all that. They used to talk like once in 15 days and went on a movie once and about physical intimacy , they never went beyond holding hands. The girl once told him to kiss her but Kartik politely denied saying he wanted to take this slow. Even though in his heart Kartik knew that it's all wrong but he kept it all inside. Kartik told about all this to his friend and he explained him the gravity of the situation that she was practically cheating on him and using him. Kartik finally realized that it's actually not gonna work and Within a week they had a mutual break up. Not even Mutual but that girl told Kartik's friend to tell him that it's over between them. Their two months relationship and then breakup didn't impacted her but it left a deep scar of toxic relationships on Kartik's heart. He never in his life again entered into a relationship and got him emersed with the studies. Eventually he got better away from the drama in his life but his issues got still because he stopped going to doctor and began taking anxiety pill whenever he got anxiety which the doctor suggested without consulting doctor how and when to take it . Soon he grew up to a great business man and after 1 year and 6 months training from his father personally he sent Kartik to New York to handle the hotel branch there. Kartik was attached to his father a lot. Working 2 years there he made a good name in business and one day his father called and proposed a marriage alliance. Kartik was a bit reluctant because of his past and the broken relationships around him but agreed on his father's constant pleadings. He never expected a happy marriage but thought just a compromise living , like everything around him , toxic . But he was totally proven wrong when he started knowing Naira often times on dates and outings before marriage. A pure and kind soul who can never think of hurting anybody. It's said that Kind People have a different positive vibe , their aura doesn't seem fake to you. Since then his life was a fairytale. His Wife Naira was an Angel for him. He had shared his past Issues with Naira on the 4th month of their courtship because that's when they were pretty much sure about each other and more because she was a very good listener and a friend to him at that point and after sharing all of his miseries they got more closer romantically in the direction of love. She never sympathized him but appreciated him for his strong personality. She instead shared her bad phases of life and explained that it's normal to have bad phases because it teaches us something good. Like this their relationship bloomed. She brightens his dark life like a star in the dark sky. She changed every perspective of his life by entering his heart and same was the case with Naira.