21 : Eyes off you.

The puzzle city was bustling with life, They can hear the callings of vendors enticing offers to lure people into buying their products. The gleeful laughing of the children playing near the fountain.

The people looked towards the particular pair walking down the streets hand in hand. It was the Eldest young master, Cale Henituse from the Henituse county. Walking next to him was unexpectedly a beautiful young lady with raven black hair.

*What Roksoo was wearing and Cale's outfit*

"Whoa! I didn't know that the streets of puzzle city could be transformed into something extravagant." Amusement was written all over Roksoo's face, it was her first time seeing something like this afterall.

"Well, they didn't call it festival for nothing. And beside it's only for tonight." Cale said his eyes never leaving Roksoo. As both of them walk holding eachother's hands.

"Cale looks! It's cotton candy!" Roksoo enthusiastically said pointing at the cotton candy stand before pulling Cale towards it.

If there's anything Cale had notice about Roksoo was that, Roksoo was a sweet tooth person who hates everything sour. Specially lemons.

"This cotton candy is delicious! and very sweet! I like it very much." Roksoo said eating the cotton candy with her left hand, as Cale refuse to let go of her right hand.

"Hahaha, goodness.." Cale softly laughs, "Such a messy eater, Darling." He said wiping the crumbs on her cheeks.to be honest, Roksoo currently look like a child. 

There are times where Roksoo was acting very tired, like some kind of old woman and there was also time where Roksoo was very energetic.

And Cale thought that maybe it was sugar rush. oh well his Darling Rose was rare gem anyways. A gem that was only for Him and him alone, a gem that no one else can have.

"Cale" The redhead hummed. "What do you think about the festival? Is it very different from a novel party?" Roksoo questioned waiting patiently for his answer.

Cale took a deep breath before answering. "..yes, it's very different." He said before looking around. There are  people happily dancing around with their partners. There was also some people drinking alcohol happily.