"studying" (pt 2, smut)

"how about you prove it to me" i smile back cheekily. eddie leans in and whispers in my ear "sweetheart, i'll make sure u won't even be able to walk tomorrow." he breathes against my neck before pinning me down, his hands on either side of my face, him staring me dead in the eye with a cocky grin and his hair hanging around us like a curtain. i lift my hand up and run it through his hair before leaning upwards, breaking the gap between us.

i can feel his soft lips against mine, how well they fit with mine, the tingling sensation they leave on me. it doesn't take long until he slides his tongue across my lower lip asking for entrance. i open my mouth and sigh, our tongues fighting for dominance. he wins of course and grips onto the side of my face while exploring every corner of my mouth. i moan underneath him, bucking my hips to try and get a reaction from him. "baby. be patient" he chuckles huskily before trailing kisses across my neck and collarbone, painting my skin with bites and bruises and leaving me a moaning mess as my hands continue traveling through his brunette locks. he pauses for a moment to look up at me, so i take this to my advantage, pushing him down against the bed and climbing on top of him, my hips against his. i can feel him grow beneath me so i begin to slightly move my hips. "fuckk" he groans, holding onto my back. i grin down at him before grinding harder, feeling the friction. i angle my head to the side and let out a soft moan. "stop teasing" he pleads.

i lean down so that i'm almost laying on him and repeat, "baby. be patient" and laugh before putting my hands beneath the hem of his shirt, feeling his soft abs move beneath me. i look to him for permission to take his shirt off, he nods excitedly and i giggle, removing it ever so slowly just for fun.

once it's off i look down at his chest and torso, beautiful dark tattoos across his pale skin. i stroke down from his chest to his belt and begin kissing the exposed skin on his lower stomach, just above his pants. "please" he begs. i remove his belt and slide his jeans off leaving him in his boxers. his member springs up in my face. i stroke it softly as he sighs. beginning to pick up the pace. then i pause to take off his boxers.

he has pre-cum coated over him. i spit in my hand before going back to rubbing him. "yes baby" he moans as i kiss the tip softly before putting my mouth around him. his head goes back as i begin deepthroating him. "god ur good" he groans, holding onto the back of my head. just as i feel him begin to squirm beneath me and hear his moans echo off the walls i stop. he looks up.

"don't think i'll let you off that easy, munson" i retort. he looks angry now. "you're going to pay for that doll" he mutters through his teeth before pulling me down beneath him, he bites my neck and begins pulling off my shirt. i whimper under him. he then licks from my bra down to the waist and of my skirt. "can i?" he asks making sure i was comfortable, "please" i beg as his hands rip my skirt off, the zipper breaking. i run my hands through his hair in anticipation as he pulls my underwear down with his teeth.

he admires the wet mess he's made me, "you look delicious" he whispers before licking my clit, his hands gripping my thighs down against the bed. i sigh under his touch, "yes-right there fuck-"

"you're such a good little slut" he whispers, his voice vibrating against my core before pumping two fingers inside me suddenly.

i shriek, "fuck ed's-"
he pumps in and out of me at a fast pace. i begin seeing stars, closing my eyes with my mouth agape. i whimper and moan repeatedly until i feel myself begin to clench around him. "eddie i'm nearly- i'm-" i stutter, panting.

"moan my name when you cum. i want you to remember who made you feel this good" he states, moving his thumb up to run my clit while stretching me out with his other fingers. the knot in my stomach tightens and my legs quiver as i begin to release.

"eddie! ohmygod- fuck eddie" i scream, arching my back, tears beginning to form in my eyes from the overstimulating pleasure i'm receiving.

he removes his fingers and licks them clean, grinning at me as my breathing adjusts back to normal. "you taste so sweet baby"

"eddie- i need you- all of you" i stroke my hands through his scalp. he climbs above me and lines himself up to me. "you're my little slut, got it" he says, softly slapping the side of my face. "yes eddie" i moan as he slides into me. he grips onto the headboard grunting, "fuck you feel so good". i wrap my legs around his waist to get a better angle.

the headboard begins rattling as he pounds in and out of me. we're both moaning from the intense wave of preasure between us.
"y/n im about to-" he groans. i begin moving my hips faster to get him closer. he bites down on my collarbone as i feel his warmth fill me up. i flip him over and ride him. his head is thrown back into his pillow and he's sweating like crazy.

i begin to tighten around him
and he grunts. he reached his hand up and choked me as i ride him one last time, releasing around him.

"moan my name" he demands

"eddie-i'm all yours-" i sigh, finishing and climbing off him, laying on his chest.

we hold each other close and breath for a while. "that was really good" i grin up at him. "how about we do it again sometime, except after a nice meal out, say 8 o'clock friday?" he grins.

i kiss his cheek, and chuckle.
"sounds like a plan"

————————————————————

tbh i don't rlly like this chapter as much but hope someone did lol! :)